Baby hands

We were standing in front of a huge house- practically a mansion. The planks that covered it were a faded black and the wooden frame was white that had smudges of red stuff and dirt at the bottom. The porch and stairs were a dark brown, I think it's called oak? The mansion looked to be at least 4 stories high. "Well, are you going to just stand there?" I realized BEN was already at the door.

"O-Oh. Right," I rubbed the back of my head and ran up beside him. He shook his head and kicked opened the door. I looked at him a bit shocked, why would he do that? He just smirked and walked inside. I followed behind and looked to my left, there was a couch that was occupied by 3 people. One person had his hood on, which was orange and had a black mask that had facial features stitched into it. It had red eyes and a deep frown.

The other figure next to him had a white mask with a feminine-ish face on it. The lips and eyes were black. They also had a yellow jacket without a hood and brown messy hair. And finally, the boy next to them was poking them repeatedly, he had dark brown hair and orange goggles. He had a gray-black mouthguard over the bottom part of his face.

The kid also had a pale-ish brown hoodie and the sleeves were striped. "Hey Masky, Hey Masky, Hey Masky, Hey Masky, Hey Ma-" The boy who looked like Bane was interrupted by 'Masky'. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, TOBY?!" "Who's that?" Toby asked and he pointed at me.

Uhh...."Probably one of BEN's next victims...?" Masky answered, even though it was sort of a question. "No, you idiot. Slender wanted him, remember?" BEN replied.

Toby stood up and walked up to me, holding out his hand I shook it slowly. I could see him smiling under the mouthguard because the gray asking around his eyes bunched a bit. Cute. I smiled,"Hello, I'm Y/N...And I guess you're Toby?" I asked.

He nods excitedly,"Yep!" He pointed at the person with the hood and 'Masky'. "That's Masky and Hoodie! They're my best friends."

BEN started giggling, and Masky was obviously not enjoying this. "We are not friends." I saw a flash of pink and soon enough, BEN was on the ground and was being ferociously slapped with baby hands that belonged to Sally. I started laughing and Sally was screaming. "BEN YOU TOOK THE BOY AWAY FROM ME! HE AS GOING TO HAVE A TEA PARTY WITH ME!"

"Relax, Sally! He is right there, see!?" She stopped hitting him and looked up to see where he was pointing. "Oh." She got off of him and hugged my leg.

Aw. "Um, hey. Tiny...Hooman."