Mad Hatter

Warning: Contains minor foul language-JP
I smirk and jump to the top of the window and slip through the opening.
"Can't you see
That You're not better
Than me
I have your lies
And it would be a shame
If I let them fly" The pink-haired girl sung, let me correct that, screeched. I was right next to her, and the idiot couldn't see me.
Elliot. Elliot Napsack. I remember her....She hurt me. I told you that! Shut up.
The song finally ended and I waited a little longer, maybe I'll let her see me then  do it.

She finally turns around and gasps. Then smirks," Hey look, it's Y/n the freak! What are you doing in here, you b****!" I wrap my tail around her neck and lift her up. She tries to pull my tail off but I wouldn't let go. After a few seconds her body tensed then gave out. She was dead.
Finally. I drop her with my tail and pick her up with my hands, taking her to her bed. I tucked her in and turned off the light and the music. I take a sheet of paper and wrote a note.
'Dear Dad,
I couldn't stand life anymore since my real Mom left us. I don't like Nilia. She isn't my real mom and she never will be. Now I'm with her in heaven. I knew she loved me more than you did.
                      Zero love,
                             Elliot.'
That'll do. I set the note on the outside of the door and look through my Bully's closet. I knew she had rope in here somewhere, because she tried to tie it around my neck onetime at school, saying I was a pet.
I took out the the rope, it was as long as I was tall. It wasn't that thick so I tied it to the fan above her bed then started to cut it roughly with my teeth. I third the cut-off peice to her neck and yanked the blanket off of her bed.
There.