Love + anger + pain = Change

As I drove home, I couldn’t help but think about her. She had soft brown hair, a slim form around 5’7 and smelt faintly of bark and wood. But what captured me the most was her eyes. Kind eyes, the kind you hope to see in your wife one day. “Ok Daze, snap out of it, you don’t even know her!” I grumbled.

When I got home, my mom was the first to ask, “How was your day?”

“To tell you the truth, I wish I knew,” I said.

For the rest of the day, I just went through every Yearbook I had looking for her anywhere, but to no such luck.

************ *********** **********

That night, sleep didn’t come. For some reason, my body felt like it wanted to run. So I got up to go get some milk.

As soon as I left my bed, I yet again felt anxious. Something was definitely adrift.

Making my way quietly down stairs, I suddenly felt a wave of pain envelope me, and had to bite my tongue to keep from crying out. It had felt as if my back had just broken.

*************** ************* **************

When I got to the kitchen there was a beautiful moonlight shining lightly through the window. I stared at the moon and felt as if it were pulling me in… slowly but surely. I grabbed a glass of milk and was about to go upstairs again when another wave of pain hit me, this time through my stomach. It didn’t go away. I dropped my glass on the stairs and ran outside.

The moment I got outside, my body felt relief wash over it, and I just dropped to the floor. “Wow, talk about weird, I normally hate it outside after dark,” I mumbled to myself.

I heard a loud yelp of pain somewhere in the bush, followed by, “GET AWAY FROM ME, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!”

It started our slow, my body stated to shake uncontrollably, the anger building up, even though I didn’t know who it was directed at I KNEW I had to protect her.

 I got up to go after whoever was chasing the girl but fell again when my right leg decided to break,  but when I looked down, It looked as if I had just got a very painful spray-tan. Then it felt as if all my bones broke at the same time, one after another in rapid succession, but all I could do was groan quietly.

The moment the pain had past, I was running towards the forest. All I could think about was her, I needed to save her.

                                                           She was MINE!!!

Hey fans, and readers, I know this was short, as well as the first, but I can’t decide how much I should give you.

Promise though that the rest will be around 6 pages or more on Word, so it might take a while. 

 Sorry if my work is a bit slack, I’m new to Wattpads system of publishing. Will get better soon.

 Now I hope that I managed to dedicate this chappie, if I didn’t, it was for my fan @SarcasticGoddess just for being my fan, and talking to me.