LOVE!!!

Where was she? I needed to find her. Come on, make a noise, I begged internally.

“No please, don’t, NO!” I heard her cry.

RRRR, I thought, when I get my hands on him! And then I broke into a clearing, although I wish I had a bit earlier.

There she was, on the ground naked with him on top of her, but she was still struggling.

I let out a defining roar of pure anger, and charged at him with absolute hate.

“HOW DARE YOU, WHO DO YOU, THINK YOU ARE? I bellowed. Although not  giving him time to respond with little more than a scream, as I backhanded him as hard as I could in his gut, which sent him flying over the rig near us. “Good riddance,” I said. “Are you OK Angel?”

“Please can we go, just leave this place?” She sobbed.

“Of course, just let me give you some clothes.” I said as I handed her my T-shirt. I smirked a little when I saw her looking at my abs. “Can you walk?”

“No, he broke my foot when I got caught to stop me running away again.”

Again I felt anger at him for even touching her. But her hand on my arm distracted me as I looked into her crystal blue eyes again. “You can hate him later, let’s just go.”

“OK, I’ll carry you to my home, and get you cleaned up, how’s that?” She just smiled and nodded.

So I carried her bridal style in my arms to my house where I cleaned up her bruises and gave her something to eat.

“Umm, I know it’s a lot to ask but can I sleep here tonight? My dad’s the one that sold me out to that guy, and my mom still lives in Canada.”

“Anytime, you can have my room and I’ll sleep on the sofa,” I smiled warmly.

“No, no you can’t, I’ll sleep on the sofa, you sleep in your bed,” she insisted.

“Really, I don’t mind, plus you need the sleep with what you’ve been through.”

She then smiled slightly and said, “Only if you sleep with me.”

“Done,” I smiled back.

***** ********  *********************         *******************  *******************

So I showed her my room, which thank the lord, I had decided to clean last weekend.

“Nice room, and like the queen size bed you got,” she commented.

“Thanks,” I said, starting to get nervous. So I moved to my window and looked out at the forest, remembering what had happened earlier. What had happened to me, I still wasn’t sure, but was grateful for it none the less.

I suddenly felt two small hands rap around my waist.

“Still thinking about it?” She whispered in my ear.