Anger experience

Chapter 5

The next morning we decided to skip school, and go out and see a movie, which of course I let her choose.

“Umm, I think… How about Dear John?” she asked (A/N I know it’s pretty old now, but only one I could think of)

“Anything you want Angel,” I replied. So for an hour and a half, I just sat and looked at her, just admiring how beautiful she was. She had decided to wear a fairly short light blue dress, one that made her legs look like they go on forever.  So me being me, I glared at any guy who walked past, and being a werewolf, well, that’s a pretty scary sight for anyone.

As we left the cinema, a couple of guys decided to wolf whistle, which was annoying, but I could deal with it, so to shut them up, I pulled her close and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“I know what you’re doing this for,” she laughed.

“Yeah well,” I smiled, “They were getting on my nerves Angel.”

As we were leaving, one of the guys that had whistled came up and said, “Well, if he gets a kiss, I think I want one to.”

“Sorry kid,” she said, emphasizing on the word kid, “The only guy I wanna kiss is in my arms.”

He didn’t like the response.

“I didn’t ask!” He said, a bit more aggressively this time.

I was starting to get angry now, He had better leave soon, I thought. “Dude, I don’t want trouble, so I suggest you move a long or someone may get hurt,” I said in a low tone. To try and calm me, Bianca ran her hands up and down my arm, it worked.

“Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to the bit-” He didn’t get to finish, because I had smacked him and sent him crashing into a wall, around 7 yards from where we were.

The other guys that were obviously his mates saw what had happened and came to his aid.

“Think you’re so tough do you?” One of them said stepping forward, “Well I reckon we will make that bi**h feel like a woman after tonight and there is nothing you can do about it.”

 Most of my friends knew how I hated abuse against woman, but this guy had just crossed the line, “You’re dead!” I growled. Then I flew into action. He never saw it coming.

I punched him with all the force I could muster strait in the chest. He went through the Cinema entrance wall and through the door at the far end of the room where you would go to see a movie.

The rest scattered, but I didn’t care, I was busy trying to control my anger, because I could feel my wolf trying to get out and unleash havoc on the people that had dared to offend my mate.

“Daze? Daze! Calm yourself, people are watching, you need to calm yourself babe.” She whispered, stroking my arms and hugging me, trying to sooth me. Eventually, I sighed and suggested we leave before the Police get here. I saw one of the guys that was at the meeting last night, nod in my direction, don’t worry, you can leave, I’ll handle it, you just need to calm yourself, he said in my head. I nodded a thanks, and then left with Bianca, but not to go home, I needed a run.

********************* ********************** *********************** **************   

“Remember what I told you about how to change, let your anger take over, but don’t let it consume you.” She instructed, I nodded and took a deep breath, just thinking about those guys earlier was enough to get my anger spiked, then in one flued I leaped forward changing rapidly into my apparently  Golden and White wolf. Bianca had told me that I was also bigger than the other shifters, which was the technical name that we are called.