Dad and Katie

Rose POV:
My dad and Katie had been getting too close for my liking. Every time my dad came to visit me he would spend more time with Maya and Katie. I felt I was losing my dad. I had told Sarah how I felt and she said I need to talk to him. But truthful I was scared. I took a quick shower and wore:

I walked to Topanga and Corey's house because dad said he was going to be there

I walked to Topanga and Corey's house because dad said he was going to be there. I didn't have Josh by my side because he went to visit his parents. I walked in and saw my dad talking to Maya. He didn't even realise I was there.

I went to sit on the table with Topanga and get her advice, she was like a second mum to me."What's wrong honey, you look sad with a bit of worry." Topanga said, this is what I liked about her because she could read me like a book.
"Am scared am losing my dad to......to....to Katie and Maya." I said looking down.
"I know how you feel. But I think your dad know what he's doing. Go talk to him.

I walked to my dad and Maya,"dad can I speak to you for a minute. In private." I said. We walked to Riley's room and locked the door and the widow. We sat on the bay window, in silence for awhile." Dad I feel left and I feel like your pushing me away. Am scared, am going to lose you." I said, It was good to get that off my chest.

"Why do you think that?" He said.
"You rarely pay any attention to me. Your busy with Katie,Maya or work." I said.
"You know why am spending more time Maya and Katie. I'm getting you ready for the world,Rose. I raised a wonderful daughter who would be capable to make the world yours. You have people around you who love and care for you. Am giving you space for you to grow and explore. Like I did." My dad said giving me a hug." I want to ask you a question."
"Ask away dad."
"Is it okay if I marry Katie." He said.
"Dad if it makes you happy, am 100 per cent behind you." I replied.

I told him about NYU and Josh. We talked like old times, until he had to go propose to Katie. So Maya was going to be my new sister. And I was okay with it.