Chapter 7/Revised

Chapter 7: Hooked

Let me know if you can comment or not on my message board or inbox.

______

"Girl, are you alright?" Morgan, Yera's classmate asked.

Yera snapped out of her daze

She was completely spaced out and felt funny ever since Dominic left her apartment last night.

She had no idea how she ended up in her bedroom, while he laid next to her.

Yera waved Morgan off. "Girl, yeah. I'm fine." She breathed out awkwardly.

Morgan nodded her head as she took a seat next to her on the left side. She couldn't help but to stare at Yera because she looked completely out of it.

It was Thursday, which meant she had English and only one class today. After today, she was free since they didn't have any classes every Friday.

Dominic finally showed up to class and smiled when he seen Yera.

Guilt was eating him up alive for setting Yera up like that last night.

He didn't go as far as raping her. He didn't have the balls to. The only reason he went that far was because him and his friends made a bet.

The bet was to have sex with five different girls before the year was over with.

He couldn't do it to Yera. She was different and he wanted to wife her up.

"Hey .." Yera said as she pushed her strands of loose hair behind her ear.

She's been super jumpy and felt really funny today, she didn't know why, but she was yearning to figure it out.

"Wassup, you good?" He asked.

Yera nodded. "Y-yeah. I'm fine."

Dominic nodded as he took a seat on the right side of her and started to pull his things out.

They were early to class and had a extra ten minutes left until class started.

"Um-what happened last night?" Yera whispered.

Dominic looked over at her. "What you mean?" He asked.

"Does that usually happen after one hit?" She asked. "I blacked out."

"Uh- yeah." He lied. "You'll get used to it when we do it again." He smiled.

Yera shook her head. "No, I don't think I want to. I want to know what's going on around me." She said.

Dominic sighed and nodded his head.

All of a sudden, Rebecca walked over to the two and looked down at them with her arms crossed.