Opposites Always Attract

*authors note*

Okay so this is dedicated to my best friend and I hope you enjoy it:

Chapter 1:

Lauren POV:

Friday-Food tech that means three hours with Mike!. I often find myself staring into his chocolate brown orbs. They are mesmerising! "LAUREN" Mike shouted "oh hi Mike don't see you there"I said shyly "of course you didn't you were just starting into my eyes because you couldn't see I me" he said smirking. Don't get me wrong I like Mike well like like him but he can be a tad cocky at times but that made him more attractive. He wouldn't go out with me I'm not "popular"enough. I frickn hate society so much. I put my headphones in to calm me down 5SOS came on-I actually love this band so much! It's true what they say music can block out the world!

*RIING* the Bell rand meaning it's the weekend. Thank fuck for that!

"Hey um Lauren I was wondering if you and your friends would like to come to my house party next weekend Its cool if you're busy but I want you there" Mike said to me. "Sure I'll ask the girls" I said as cool as possible but inside I was planning every detail whilst screaming. " ha okay see you there dress hot,it's not that hard" Mike replied with a wink and walked off.He winked at me..

*group message*

"Hey guys guys Mike has a party and we are invite" I sent

"Eww populars I would rather play ps3" Jodi texted back

"Unsociable little shit I'm up for it is it ok if Callum comes" Caitlin said

"Yeh I'll ask" keziah said

"Not unsociable I just won't fit in but I'll go so Lauren can get it on with Mike;)"Jodi said

What is up with winking today

"Okay anyone busy tomorrow I want to get a new outfit for Mikes"

"No" they all replied and we all arranged a time to meet.

I stayed up listening to music and daydreaming about Mike it's weird that someone can sneak into your thoughts!"opposites always attract" Josh the lead singe of you me at six sang. It's true opposites do attract.