Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Asking Alexandra-The Final Episode

The day of the party:

"OMG LAUREN 2 MORE HOURS TILL MIKES "Hannah screamed I'm starting to think she's more excited than me...

"Uhh yeh um can you just continue to do my eyelashes please" I asked

"Guys do I look okay?" Keziah asked

"Fabulous darling" I replied and we all laughed

We weren't to dressed up but we were all matching which was weird. All had leather jackets and disco pants but different tank tops and hi tops. I loved my group of friends we could all wear the same things but look different.

Caitlin's amazing Afro,Keziah having her hair up which looked fab, Jodi with her "gothic" fringe( tbh I'm amazed how she sees out of it) and Hannah with her perfectly straightened hair.

"LAUREN" Jodi shouted snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yes"

"Can you tie my shoes please" she asked shyly. Awr bless she can't tie her shoes!

"Yes Jodi" she smiled at my response and I tied up her black and white vans. Jodi was the youngest of the group and the shyest but when you piss her off oh lord she IS THE HULK.

"Thank you" she said adding a cute smile

"Hey Jodi"

"Yes"

"Do you think Mike would ever date me?" I wondered

"Well I don't know but he is stupid if he wouldn't, You're amazing babe don't forget it" Jodi smiled widely and walked over to everyone else.

I contemplated what she said but would he ever date me like what's so special about me, I'm weird.

"Weird is good" Keziah shouted randomly

"Wait what?"

"You were thinking out loud"she laughed

Oh god I really need to stop doing this

"Yes,yes you do and we're going now so get your purse and shiz"she informed me

Here we go Mikes party,Make it or break it...