School

Here's the deal. Theirs always that one teacher that hates you for no effing reason. In this case guys, its all of them.

They will stare at you until u make some stupid mistake like lets just say you dropped your pen. They will spill all the mess of crap they prepared for you. A lecture.
Which includes :
(1) Responsibility.
Okay so i dont get it. What responsibilities?? This is a PEN!
(2) Discipline.
LITERALLY WHOLE BUNCH OF CRAP
(3) Parents.
you never listened to the whole shit.

But when she says...."I'm gonna call ur parents" these words can literally changes lives people.

Yes it can. Well parents r tough to handle. Expectations and reality r different.

Expectations: They'll listen to the teacher and say they'll look after it. And LEAVE.

Reality: They'll agree with the teacher. No no no. There's more. They will also tell them all the stupid stuff you do at home. Like all of it.

BAM! Now your teacher thinks you r crazy.

Most of all. Teachers think we come to school to gain knowledge! Hahaha! Plz! Open your eyes. We r there because we need to get away from our parents, we need to hangout with frnds. FRIENDS! thats y we come to school u stupid bitches!

#Trytoundestand