Chapter 3

"Yep! We're your support band"

"But you guys are too famous to be a support band! Wow."

They laughed, "Thanks, I guess"

I quickly glanced down at my watch, 12:46. Shit.

"Guys I'm really sorry, but I have to go to a meeting with management and I need to shower first because I sorta stink" I giggled.

"When's the meeting?"

"One o'clock"

"We're going to that meeting too"

"Oh cool, i'll see you there then"

"Yes you will, bye!"

"bye!"

After that I ran up to my room to take a quick shower. Shit, I can't be late for this meeting, I'm always late.

Once out of the shower I quickly applied some mascara, eyeliner and lip-gloss, Dried my hair and grabbed My favourite ripped black skinny jeans, my white tanktop, denim jacket and my white converse from my suitcase. I actually look quite cute, if I do say so myself.  I looked at the time on my phone, 12:58. Perfect timing.

I quickly walked up the grand staircase of this beautiful hotel, into the conference corridor and into conference room 14.

As I walked in, sitting down was Atty and Ellie, my fellow band mates and best friends and ugh management. Ew.

"You're late." Says Joan

No i'm not.

"A queen is never late. Everyone else is simple early."

"You are not a queen, now sit down."

I was quoting a movie, stupid.

"Rude" I muttered

She glared at me before saying, "Today you guys are going to meet your support band"

"YAY!" Atty and Elie cheered simultaneously.

I've already met them. Maha, maha, mahahahah.

"When are we meeting them? I am so excited!"

Yes Atty, we know you are very excited, but you don't have to keep going on and on and-

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the door swinging open and in walked those five sex gods, One Direction.

Yum.