Pregnant

Jack smiled at his beautiful fiancé asleep in his lap. 'She's just so beautiful.' He thought. 'And she's all mine.' He smiled and softly ran his fingers through her hair. Emily smiled, "you really love her don't you big brother." He smiled, "with all my heart Emily. I'm nothing without her." She smiled, "you guys are so perfect for each other, I'm so happy for you both." He smiled then looked at his watch and saw it was almost noon. He slowly woke her, "honey? You feel like eating anything?" She rubbed her eyes and stretched, "mmhh peanut butter." He looked at her wide-eyed, "wait, peanut butter? That's not lunch." She nodded, "honey, I'm really craving it right now." He smiled, "alright, I'll go get it." He went to the kitchen and got a jar of peanut butter and a spoon, "here sweetheart." She smiled and took the jar before opening it and taking the spoon, scooping a load of peanut butter and stuffing it in her mouth. "Mmhh." She smiled with her eyes closed. Jack smiled, "I take it that it's good?" She nodded, "best damn thing I've ever had." Emily smiled, "you two are going to be great parents, I just know it." Elsa smiled, "will you be with me when I have my baby." She smiled and held her hand, "of course." A few minutes later they are relaxing on the couch and watching a movie. Elsa smiled and laid her head in Jack's lap, "what do you want it to be?" He smiled and caressed her head, "a girl, I want her to be close to me, to bond with me and never want to leave. I want her to love me as much as you do and be daddy's little girl." She smiled, "A boy would be nice though. He would be as playful and smart as you. He would be our little snowman and be spoiled rotten." Jack smiled, "we can't wait to see you little one." He rubbed Elsa's stomach softly. Elsa smiled and rubbed her flat stomach, she wasn't even showing. 'How far along am I?' She wondered. She remembered the first time her and Jack had sex, it was about three weeks ago. 'Am I only two weeks?' Jack smiled, "what you thinking about?" She sighed, "just wondering how far along I am." He smiled, "we can go to the doctor if you like." She nodded, she wanted to know for sure. They all got ready and went to the doctor, soon being called back, "Overland." Elsa, Emily, and Jack went back to the exam room when Elsa felt sick again, she couldn't make it to the bathroom, it was too far away. The doctor handed her the wastebasket quickly and she started getting sick. Jack sighed, "well doc?" She smiled and looked at her charts, "well Ms.... Overland...." (Jack wrote it on the charts) ".... it looks like you are about 3 weeks pregnant. Congratulations." Elsa smiled at Jack, "knew it." Emily looked to the doctor, "when will the morning sickness stop?" She smiled, "well, it usually ends between 3 and 4 months." Elsa sighed and held her stomach as she felt sick again. Jack rubbed her back as she got sick in the bin, "it will be alright dear." He smiled. The doctor gave Elsa some nausea pills and they soon left. ~A month later~ Elsa has been in a lot of pain. The baby is really hurting poor Elsa. They get ready for school the next morning, Elsa's first thing is throwing up. She is bowled over the toilet, throwing up everything she ate from the night before. When she finally stopped she flushed the toilet and brushed her teeth, "Jack come on or we'll be late." He finished getting ready and smiled, "ready sweetheart." They got in the car and headed to school. When they got there they saw Hiccup Haddock, Rapunzel Corona, Merida Dunbroch, Anna Arendelle, Kristoff Bjorgman, Flynn Rider and Emily at the stairs. Jack got out first to tell them, since Elsa was slightly showing and scared what they would think. They noticed Jack walking up and stopped talking, "oh, what's up Jack? Where's Elsa?" He smiled, "she's in the car, Emily you already know, but listen guys, Elsa and I are expecting a baby soon, but she's really nervous about it okay. So be gentle and supportive, she's really scared." They all nodded. Jack went to get her, "come on honey, let's go." She held his hand and walked to the group, she is a month and a half pregnant. Jack softly squeezed her hand, "it's okay honey." The group looked at her and smiled, "congrats guys." Elsa took a sigh of relief, "you're okay with this?" Rapunzel smiled and hugged her, "of course. We are so happy for you and Jack." She smiled, "t-thanks." "Anytime you need me just call okay, I'll always be here for you." Elsa nodded and soon school started. They went inside and separated to their classes. Class started and the teacher handed out tests for everyone, but in the middle of her test she felt her stomach churn. And her throat began to feel like fire. "Not now baby. Please not now." Elsa whispered as she felt it rise in the back of her throat. She held her stomach and ran out of the room to the girl's restroom. Rapunzel, who was sitting two seats behind her, and Emily, who was in the seat next to her, ran after her. They found Elsa in the stall and sat next to her, rubbing her back, "it will be okay Els." ~After School~ "see you guys later." They all waved as Jack, Emily, and Elsa drove home. Elsa went to the screening room and turned on a movie. Jack sat next to her on the couch and cuddled her close as they watched "Fluffy." (The comedian) Elsa fell asleep halfway through and Jack carried her to their bed. "Sleep tight Snowflake." He kissed her head and tucked her in before going to the kitchen. He got out his phone and texted Jason, his step-brother. (Bold:Jack, italics:Jason) hey. hey, what's up. Haven't heard from you in a while. I know😔 sorry man, school, girlfriend, the usual. Oh yeah, you and Elsa been together since middle school, how's that goin' we're great actually, she's almost two months pregnant. Wow, i knew you wanted a family bro, but, impatient much? Ha ha, yuk it up. I really love her man. We really wanted this. When is the little tyke gonna be here? I definitely don't want to miss it. In about six months, come whenever you like, you are always welcome. Thanks man, I know you two are really excited. Jack put his phone away and went to bed.