Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Where Am I?

Marina's Pov:

I woke up to unfamiliar surroundings and an unknown figure next to me. My head was killing me. I quietly moaned and reached up to feel it but discovered a cold rag on my forehead.

The figure next to me let out a sigh of relief and said, "Good. You're finally awake."

My vision cleared somewhat and I looked at the man next to me. He was surprisingly attractive especially with snake bites, a septum piercing, and gauges. He had hair similar to mine, only it was jet black. His skin was pale but not extremely white. He didn't look like a native citizen at all. He had tattoos all over his arms. He was skinny but still really muscular. He removed the cloth on my head and walked out of the room.

I looked at my surroundings some more and realised that the walls were covered in band posters. Not just bands but American/ British bands. He walked back in the room and set the rag on my head again.

"How are you feeling?" He questioned in a kind tone.

"Like hell." I replied.

Soon realising that this stranger got me to talk out of nowhere, I covered my mouth and thought to myself how much of an idiot I was. "You don't like speaking, do you?" I shook my head no.

"Me neither. Too much hassle." He paused for a moment, seeming to be putting his thoughts together. "You know, that may have been the only time I've heard you speak, but you really do have a beautiful voice. You should use it more often." He smiled at me softly.

I gave a slight smile back. -wait, am I seriously falling for this guy?!? He just basically kidnapped me! I have to get out-

I don't know if I was thinking aloud or what, but he suddenly said, "You really shouldn't try to move. You're hurt. I had to rescue you from a flipped car that was leaking gas. Just please stay here until you are back to normal?"

"Why don't you just take me to a clinic? If I'm so hurt then why not? And if I might ask, what is your name? I should know that much at least."

"Ash. My name is Ash." He replied.

"Ash as in Ashley?"

"I guess so..." "Why 'I guess so'?" "I don't really want to talk about it. For now, just rest here. Hospitals aren't really an option as of now, ok?"

"Ok." With that, he left and closed the door. I then let my sleep consume me.

A/N: Chapter 2 yayyyy!!!! the first three chapters are already written thats why they have been up so fast but in the future irregular updates should be expected! PLEASE DONT KILL ME! I'm techinically not supposed to be on Wattpad so i will be updating when I can! SO sorry guys but this is the way it is! but yea vote and comment!