Chapter 3

Chapter 3: What Do I Do Now?

Marina's Pov:

I let out a moan when I realised the sun was peeking through the curtains. I looked down at my self as I sat up. Just a T-shirt....... I'm not even gonna ask. I sat there swimming in my own thoughts. The pain in my head had partially subsided and I could see clearly. I wondered where I am and how I'm gonna get out. 

"Good morning." My thoughts were jumbled when Ash came in with food and water.

He also gave me two pills saying as he handed them to me, "They'll numb the pain."

I swallowed them skeptically wondering if I had just been poisoned.

Ash and I talked about all sorts of things; from what we did as kids to what we think of the new music that is so popular with younger generations even though I spoke quietly, he still listened.

We were interrupted when a big bulky man with a thick moustache and receding hairline walked into Ash's room.

He started to say something but then stared at me. He looked at Ash then to me and then back to Ash. He suddenly bolted out of the room. Ash muttered "Oh no..." And got up quickly. He started running after the man.

I sat for a few moments wondering what had just happened. Then I noticed the door was open.

I carefully stood up and walked over to the door.

I walked down the hallway as quietly as I could, listening for voices.

I continued walking when a man stepped out of a room. He was especially tall with a ridiculous looking hair cut and a pretty bad complexion. He paused and looked at me. He took a step forward and smiled.

Ash's Pov:

I chased Roberto down our maze of hallways. If he told the boss, the man would simply take her for his own pleasures. Wait... Do I seriously still not know her name? Focus Ash! I tackled Roberto to the ground. He made an "oof" sound as he hit the ground.

"Roberto if you even think about telling him I swear I'll kill you with anything I can get my hands on!"

"Ok, ok, lo siento! Ash just please let me go!!! POR FAVOR!!!!" He squealed with fear.

"Then we have a deal?" I asked as I got up off of him.

"Si, Si. We do."

"Fine now get out of my sight. Tu eres estupido!"

He ran quickly and I started to walk back to the room when I heard a scream. My heart nearly stopped. Not just any scream. The woman's!

A/N: Ooooooohhhhh cliff hanger!!!!!! Sorry guys. I'm so mean! -.- FYI "Tu eres estupido" means you are stupid. "Lo siento" means I'm sorry. And no need to really explain "Por favor" lol Hope you guys are enjoying so far! Vote comment blah blah blah I'll update when I can get on wattpad... But please know that I am always writing. So no worries on shortage of chapters. Just timing. Until next time!! ;) baaiii