Chapter 3 | Emily

A few days passed by and she hadn't talked nor smiled to me once. She cried everyday, I didn't know what to do about it so I just minded my own business. I started to make a shelter to keep safe from brutes at night, it wasn't big but just enough for me and Galaxy to sleep in, I'll just call her Galaxy. The shelter was pretty simple, a few branches in a triangular form and some coconut leaves. I was occupied for a while, but a thought hit me all of a sudden. What should I do? And where should I go? Are there more people in this world? I should go explore this world. By tomorrow I'm leaving and I'm going on a trek.

I couldn't sleep that night, it was cold but on the same time I thought too much about Galaxy and about this world I was in. I looked to my right, there was a forest and looked to my left, I saw Galaxy, she shivered, she was cold. I got closer to her and took off my jacket, I delicately put it on her. She slightly moved and adjusted the jacket on her. " Thank you" she said. Her voice was so soft it gave me goose bumps. I smiled and tried to sleep.

The next day came by, I heard some woodwork noises. I slowly got up and walked out of the shelter curious to know what it was. She was sitting on a log, crafting something. It looked as if it was a person carved onto a piece of wood. I sat by her, it was so calm and at a perfect temperature until I broke the silence " wow! That looks cool, you have a lot of talent." She responded by "hmm, thanks". "Hey are you ok? You haven't really talked to me since. I don't even know you name." I didn't know what she would answer. "I'm fine, and my name is Emily" I didn't say anything and just looked to the ground. I stood up and went to make myself a bag for my trek.

My bag was simply made with sticks and leaves attached together but wasn't very strong. I packed my things. And got ready to leave. "I'm going off for a small trek around the area" I informed her with a slight smile. She looked up to me and flicked some hair off her face. "I'm coming with you!" She smiled back. Her smile was beautiful I felt my heart beat faster.

We walked for a while, past some lakes and cliffs, it was beautiful. I felt alive and didn't really think about anything else." So, are you going to tell me your name?" Emily asked with a flinched eye. I shook my head and looked at her "Oh yeah, sorry... But... I don't know my name nor do I know who I am, I know nothing about myself... Nothing." I looked at the ground with disappointment. "How about your age?" While pushing my head up "I don't know that either..."I stared at the ground again." Hmm, its find I know you will find out one day." she smiled at me, I smiled back.

We walked for hours discovering new areas. I had a good time with Emily, we talked a lot. We started heading back for the camp, it was getting dark. On the way I realized something. It was getting really foggy. I couldn't see my feet anymore because of it. I Felt uncomfortable, I felt watched, I felt sick. Suddenly a thought came back to me. I felt like I have been in a situation like this before. I felt dizzy and my vision was wiggly. My heart stop and I passed out. Hitting my head on a rock.