Chapter 2 | Her hands, Her hair and two galaxies.

I shivered as I sat down onto a trunk out on the open of the beach. The campfire I made wore off, but the brightness of the full moon made it just clear enough to see the forest. I inspected the area for hours, too scared to sleep, too scared to make noise. Suddenly, "AHHHH" A scream from the forest. Sounded like a girl's voice. I didn't know if it was real so I just ignored it. I listened to the waves for a while until I hear the scream again "AHHHHH" the waves stop splashing. I was sure it was a girl this time. I thought to myself. Should I go check? What if it is actually a girl? What if she is pretty? What if she will like me? Maybe it's a trap... I grabbed my stone sword, ran to the forest and climbed a tree to have a better view. I followed the scream to its source. I jumped from tree to tree and on the way I saw some mysterious creatures, I didn't know if they were passive, they looked scared or shocked at something. The distraction caused me to fall of a tree I jumped on, falling straight to the ground. I held the pain in and laid there for a second, stared at the stars. I got up slowly and ran for the girl. I got closer and closer to the source of the scream. Once I got the there was actually a girl.

The girl was getting pushed into a corner of a cliff by some brutes, those human like creatures with no souls but just live to kill and eat. I hesitated but still went to save her. I dashed one brute and felt the rotten skin hitting my face as I ran in the crowd, I took the girl's hand and told her to follow me. The brutes were slow since they were missing a few limbs and couldn't catch up but still tried to grab me, I dashed another one falling straight to the ground, the girl closed her eyes with disgust. As we ran, I felt her hand, it felt so soft and delicate, she squeezed her long nails in my hand, it hurt a bit but I didn't care. We ran far from the brutes until we got somewhere safe. We stopped running and she hugged me tight and cried on my shoulder. I hugged her back, I love hugs (I actually do, in real life). I didn't know what she looked like. she pulled away from the hug and I got to look at her...

She was beautiful, brown hair, her nose had a nice curved upwards shape, her eye brows were thinly formed but when I looked at her eyes, I saw two different galaxies. I was just flattered by her eyes. One was green one was blue. I suddenly had some feeling for her, but not entirely in love with her. "It's fine your safe with me" I softly whispered to her ear as I hugged her again.