Version 3 Chapter 11

Originally Published: Mid 2014  

"You can't get anywhere without taking any kind of risk."

BANG. 

BANG

BANGBANGBANGBANG

"(NAME)!!!"

Is someone calling my name...?

"Hurry up or you're going to be late!"

"Noooo, goooo awaaaay." You snuggled deeper into your pillow. The banging finally ceased. Even when Myde's not around, there's someone to annoy me awake.

"Finally," You muttered as you closed your eyes again.

"(NAME)! YOU WAKE YOUR BUTT UP BEFORE I WAKE THE WHOLE DORM UP WITH MY YELLING AND I'LL GET ALL OF THEM ON YOU!"

You nearly fell out of your bed.

"I'M UP I'M UP!" You yelled in exasperation before actually getting out of your bed.

"Stinking annoying morning people." You muttered, a dark aura escaping a five foot radius around you. That heartless venom may have gotten out of your system, but for the sake of all things holy you just wanted some time to sleep! Maybe letting everyone throw a party for you last night, while thoughtful, was probably not the best idea.

"Aww (Name)!~ don't be a grump like Kanda!" An arm was thrown around your shoulder and you half considered ripping it off. And by, 'Stupid annoying morning people,' you were mainly talking about a certain eyepatched redhead. You shot a glare at the boy, wondering what reason he would have to make you wake up this early.

"This is an unholy hour of the morning! It's too early!" You covered your eyes as you stepped outside the Spiritus Dorms, cursing the sun with every fiber of your being.

"Sunshine is good for you. Or else you will be as pale as Allen." Lavi pointed at Allen to further his point. His white hair almost seemed to shine with the sunlight hitting it, like freshly fallen snow on the ground. But Allen wasn't necessarily pale. The whiteness of his hair brought out some of his color in your opinion... or not really since he was still pale.

"Look forwards to Lavi's wake up calls." Allen warned, unfazed by Lavi's comment on his hair. "He's the biggest sleep junkie I know, always taking naps and things, but when he wakes up he's wide awake."

"It's because he likes annoying people," Lenalee noted.

"I think I'll just start wearing earmuffs to bed," you decided.

"Hey, you don't want to miss breakfast, the most important meal of the day." Lavi shrugged with his arm still around your shoulder.

"I don't think you were ever given the authority to undermine lunch and dinner like that." You stuck your tongue out at Lavi, watching an amused smile spread on his face.

"Jeryy's cooking is amazing, and they just gave him a job here so you'll have to try his food." Allen's silvery eyes shone. If this were an anime then there would have been little floating hearts everywhere while Allen went on and on about how amazing the food was. "That man knows his way around a kitchen." Allen sighed dreamily.

"That sounds like you're in love with him y'know," Lavi pointed out.

"Lavi, cut it out, you know that Allen has a large appetite," Lenalee sounded just like a mother. You had a feeling that she probably got along with Tifa well.