Bestfriends with Hayes Grier!!(:

**Hi guys!!! I really wanted to make a Hayes Grier story so please read it bc I took a lot of time on this! It might be a little boring at first, but that's just the intro. It gets better:)**

My name is Olivia. I live in Mooresville, Nc and I am 13 years old. I have 1 sister, and her name is Kylie.

I am in seventh grade and I go to Davidson Day for school. Yes, I know your probably thinking, THATS WHERE HAYES GRIER GOES!! Yes, I am aware, he's my bestfriend!

We love on the same neighborhood, two houses apart to be exact. We hang out everyday and honestly, I don't know what I would do without him!!

I remember the first day I met him, we were ten and I had just moved into the neighborhood.I was wearing jeans and a pink shirt. I had light blond hair and I had it curled.

I drove in to our new house and I got out of the car. I saw to boys 2 houses down playing football.

I knew I needed friends here in NC bc I knew I would never move again, so might as well meet someone. After all, I've never had any problems making friends bc I'll talk to anyone, I'm not a shy person.

I unpacked my things to my room quickly and I didn't even look around the house before I was running across the yard. I always hung out with boys, they were less drama then girls, and fun to hang out with.

I ran to their yard and when I approached them I came to a walk. They stopped throwing and looked at me. I said, "Hey!" They looked at eachother.

"Hey, did you just move into that house," said the older boy.

They both had brown hair to their ears, they were pretty cute.

"Yea! We just got here. What's y'all's name?"

The older one said, "I'm Nash, and that's Hayes." Hayes waved and smiled. I replied, "I'm Olivia, but call me Livvie." They looked at each other and Nash said, "I'm glad your here. No kids are ever here to play! Their are only teenagers, and they never play."

I smiled and said, " I'm glad y'all are here. I was scared I would move to a neighborhood with old people!"

They laughed. Hayes said, "How old are you?" I looked at him and replied, "Ten. How old are y'all?"

"I'm 13 and Hayes is 10, like you." I looked at Hayes. Hayes then said, "You want to throw football?" Nash laughed. "Hayes, she's a girl!" I could tell he said It softly like he didn't want me to hear.

I looked at Nash. "I can throw, very we'll actually." I told Hayes to pass me the ball and he did. I took off running until I was at least 20 yards away.

I threw it to Nash and he was appalled! "Wow," Hayes said.

I ran back and they were stareing at me. "I've never saw a girl throw like that before," said Hayes.

"We'll I've played softball, basketball, soccer, and I run track. My dad and I throw football all the time. He taught me everything I know."

Hayes was smiling at me. Nash then said, "Ok. Well, you want to throw?" I laughed. "Sure," I replied, and all three of us played football until my mom called me in for dinner.

Ever since then we have all been bestfriends!