The damn golden girls.

~Week later~

(Y/n): I finally managed to put your clothes on without looking at your crotch. Tomochi just stares and turns his head cutely. Everytime you would try to change Tomochi he would take his clothes off immediately. He then finally gave up, as you offered him a treat. Pulling out your watch you see the time said 9:30. (Y/n): It's that time already??? Tomochi:? .(Y/n): I'm gonna miss my golden girls!!! (Or whatever tv show you like) Quickly you turn the tv on and change the channel.

~Gold girls theme song~ ( or whatever u want)

You sat there on the floor smiling. Tomochi just got up and sat on the bed behind you. You didn't even pay attention to the Blue haired kitty when you felt arms around your neck. And breathing on the back of your neck. (Y/n): Tomochi!! Your face turns red at the contact. Tomochi: I hate this show....you never pay attention to me when this is on.. A sad whimper was heard. You could already tell he was pouting behind you. (Y/n): B-But don't go hugging my neck like that! Tomochi: Why not~ Practically purring in your ear. (Y/n): Because I'm trying to focused on my show. With a annoyed tone. Tomochi just said nothing but came closer to your ear. Feeling a wet substance touch your outer ear you freeze. (Y/n): TOMOCHI!!! Getting up and turning around to look at your neko. He just smiles warmly like what he just did was normal. Tomochi: Yes? (Y/n): Ya can't just do that to me. Trying to calm down my red face. Tomochi: Why not? (Y/n): Er...because.... Trying to give a explanation but nothing came out. (Y/n): I'm gonna sit there again but don't do anything weird! Tomochi: no promises~ Sitting back down in the same spot. He then did the same thing and put his arms around his neck again. You decided to leave it as it is, Tomochi wouldn't listen either way. Trying hard to focus on the show you could hear his loud purring. Tomochi put his head on yours while keeping you close. He loved you so much.

Tomochi POV

I know he said I'm not allowed to do anything weird but...I can't. He is to close not to take advantage of..wait! I want to take advantage of him?! I love master I can't do that! He will disown me if that happened...

Your POV

You kinda felt weirded out why Tomochi was acting this way. Yesterday he was fine. (Y/n): Tomochi do you feel sick? Tomochi: I feel hot.. (Y/n): Aha! I knew it your sick! You turn your head around and shift your body a bit. Looking at Tomochi he had a blush on his face. (Y/n): Lemme check. Slowly you put your hands on his forehead until Tomochi grabbed your hand and started to lick it. (Y/n): ! He didn't say anything and just kept licking. Licking your fingers until it was covered in saliva. (Y/n): Tomochi! He quickly looks up and looks around. Tomochi: What happened? His hands still holding your wet hand. (Y/n): I think I know what's happening... Tomochi: hmm? (Y/n): It's mating season for you.

And cut! Yay finally made a chapter, and to be honest it isn't my best becuz I got lazy n stuff. :) I'll see it I can make one tomorrow? Depends if I'm busy!