The outside world.

Tomochi shook his head cat like, and got over the pain quick. On the other hand (y/n) was still laying on the floor holding onto his head. 

"Are you okay??" Tomochi questioningly after seeing his owner hurt. "Are you going to die?" He was about to cry while you were just getting over the pain. "No No! I'm alright." Tomochi sniffed a bit while wiping his tears off with his arms. You decided to comfort him and put a hand on his head, and rubbed through his soft hair. He had moved his head towards your hand and purred. 

"I'm not going anywhere..at least not yet anyways." (Y/n) gave a sincere smile towards him. "Master!" He pounded onto you again, and cried happy tears. He was so grateful for (Y/n). Wrapping his arms tightly around you. 

"Okay okay." You chuckle, Tomochi may not be the smartest cat but he was the most loyal.  His tail swiftly moved while hugging his master dearly. "Hey...Tomochi?" Tomochi looked up at his owner and tilted his head. "Hmm?" Still focused on his warm hugs. "Maybe i can take you outside today.." (Y/n) smiled, Tomochi could always wear something to hide his ears and tail right? "Yes!!!" He jumped off of (Y/n) very happy. "You have been stuck in this dorm for too long." (Y/n) took the chance to stand up before Tomochi could pounce on him. 

"Let's go now!~" Tomochi chirped cutely. "But you're going to behave, so no going off without me alright?" He quickly shakes his head up and down in a fast pace. "First.." (Y/n) walked over to his jacket closet and grabbed a hat and a coat. "You're going to wear this." It was a beanie and a autumn coat, it was a good thing it was warm enough to wear one so he won't get hot or cold. 

Tomochi looked at it curiously, he didn't know how to wear a hat nor a coat. "Here" (Y/n) opened the coat wide enough to put his hands through, of course tomochi wouldn't know what he was getting at. "Oh..here." (Y/n) helped his arms go through the arm holes and with his hat. "It's a bit big..." Tomochi looked at himself in a mirror, he looked in awe. It was the first time he had ever looked like a real human being, though his tail was a bit visible since he didn't lift it up.

"Here, tug your tail in so they won't be able to see."

"We can't attract to much attention..who knows what could happen." You chuckle a little awkwardly taking his silence as him not liking it. 

"I..." He paused and stared at his reflection. "I look like you!" He smiled happily, he may not actually look exactly like you but he was wearing your coat and hat. He sniffed to coat and you automatically stopped him. "Don't do that out there..people might think you're weird." You laugh a little. "But.." He sighed a bit. "Okay.." He was a bit sad but he was excited to leave the dorm room. 

Finally You grab his hand and keys and went out the door before you he was going to stare at himself again. Tomochi giggled while following his beloved master. You had locked your dorm and pulled Tomochi along with you. 

Finally you both were outside onto the street, Tomochi looked around curiously. It was so hard not to go find out what everything is. Since he doesn't much with the outside, he was mostly inside all the time and rarely came out because (Y/n) didn't want him to run off and die or something. 

The air seemed to be more thick and Tomochi inhaled and sniffed the air, it seemed to have a little more freedom.