A chapter because this piece of shit was lazy all week.

I've been keeping my distance lately from Tomochi, Of course he tries to cling to me every chance he gets. 

Example 1.

I came home early because we weren't really doing anything for classes today, and when i opened the door to my dorm. Tomochi jumped at me when he heard it open. And i closed it fast so he wouldn't jump on me naked like he always does. Hitting his face in the door. 

Tomochi: Mastaaaa....

He holds his nose.

Tomochi: Why do you keep doing thisss?

(Y/n): Maybe dress up by yourself once in a while. 

Getting into the dorm and taking my stuff off, With a serious look.

(Y/n): Since you gotten in heat you have been a real chore..

Tomochi: !

(Y/n): Don't look at me like that, i would never disown you.

I smile petting his head, he just smiles his head and tries to grab me. Before he could do that i move away and he looks surprised. 

(Y/n): Your going to do those weird stuff to me, if your still in heat.

Sighing i turn around and make us dinner.

Tomochi: I won't i promise!

He pouts while watching me make dinner.

(Y/n): Yea like the other million times you said that?

I look at him and smile.

Tomochi: That's not fair....

I laugh and we talk the rest of the time.

~2 Months later~

In just 2 months he has grown bigger...i mean WAY bigger. For one he is really tall (Taller and longer heat modes XD) and since he has been in his human form he has become more lazy. (If that was possible) Every day i have to clean up after him, it be fine if he was small like some time ago but since he is so big it's become a big problem. And that's not even the beginning of it, He is bigger then me he can actually grab me and hold me without me getting out of it. 

I am in the bathroom scrubbing the shower. And wiping my invisible sweat, While the shower has shines and stars. 

~5 minutes time skip brought to you by Mr. clean magic erasers.~

(Y/n): I am tired now...

I pass by Tomochi practically ignoring him, and go and lay on my bed.

SHIT I HAVE TO GO HOME NOW BYE!