1916

Now it was already 1916 when the one of the first world war's greatest battles would be, for example, the battle of Verdun 21 February to 18 december. I was just there 21 February to 31 August because I went to the Somme then. But I will first tell you about Verdun, it was total hell, in my time of battle had already lots died, but after nearly a full year, when the battle ended, had about 300,000 soldiers died, it was completely unhuman how we just sat in the trenches and took down our enemys down together, I couldnt handle the war anymore, but I could not pull myself out now so I went to the Somme. On the path to Somme I met a German soldier who didn't really wanted to be where he was, he described the battle of the Somme as hell on Earth. I knew I should have killed him, but he seemed so afraid of the war though he mentioned that he signed up voluntarily. When we introduced ourselves, he said only Adolf, no last name, only Adolf. I did not know at the time that I was talking to Adolf Hitler before he started his Nazi policy. We had coffee ready and then went to go different paths back to our camps not the other soldiers would see us together.

On september 15 I was in front of the Somme to take part in the battle. I'm just saying, Hitler was right, battle of the Somme was hell on Earth, people died like flies on both sides.

At the 5 October so I sat at the trench in the middle of the battle. I threw a grenade towards the german shelter and im sure i hit something because there was a little blood splashed on the wall. But how could I know that I, in fact, harmed Adolf Hitler only notable weeks after I met him in person? Europe sure is really small.

At november 18, it was over, the battle of the Somme, hell on Earth was over. Unnecessary, many people had died, around 600,000 had fallen and we still don't know if the va all.

Certainly that is sick huh?