Summary/Disclaimer

Eclipse: (noun) an obscuring of the light from one celestial body by the passage of another between it and the observer or between it and its source of illumination.

Much like how Natasha Romanov and Clint Barton's code names reflect a part of them Agent Riley Winston's was no different. She is known as Eclipse, the deadly S.H.I.E.L.D. assassin and level 9 agent. She gained the nickname and rank by getting between her target and the light of day. Yet after the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. she wants to be like any 14 year old kid and hopes to let her dark side die. But that was two years before an old friend needed her help to save his friend from someone who was one once. She was planning on going back to her "normal" life until she fought against a guy in a spider costume that shoots webs.

I do not own Peter Parker, the Avengers, or the events of Civil War along with most of the media shown. All rights go to Stan Lee, Marvel and respective authors. I also do not own any images, gifs, or videos used all rights go to respective owners. I do, however, own Riley Winston and any of my own oc's and parts of the story line.

I am fully aware that I am a terrible writer. If we are honest the only reason this story is even published is because my friend hits the button. It is a work of fiction if any names of places used in this book are the names of actual people and locations it is purely a coincidence. Nothing in this book will happen in the MCU and it was honestly never going to leave my mind.

A few tips: 

1. You don't like it, don't read it. Simple.

2. Point out my mistakes, there will be many. 

3. Comment, I want to hear your reactions and if I don't think people are liking it I'll still post for the silent readers who might and because I like it.(I was a silent reader for about a year.)

4. There are swears, Riley has been through a lot so it would be weird for her no to have her moments (personally). 

Updates: Every Friday.... for now.(I am a procrastinator so a few may be late)

Overall, thanks for clicking. 

Read on if you want, I probably scared all of you away by now. 

So bye! 👋