Part title

I woke up to a notification going off on my phone. I must have forgotten to turn them off. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone. I seen that the text message was from Tyler. I smiled.
Tyler: Hey (Y/N)! :) How are ya?
Me: I'm alright I guess. How bout you?
Tyler: I'm okay. I hope things get better (Y/N). Are you free right now?
Me: Yeah I actually am. You wanna hang out?
Tyler: Yeah. In an hour?
Me: Okay!
Tyler: I'll just come to your house.
Me: Sounds good😊
I wanted to look decent. I straightened my hair, did a little makeup, and put on a white tee, black skinny jeans, and my Superstar Adidas.
After an hour, I hear my doorbell ring. Obviously, it was Tyler. Who else could it be? I squealed and ran down the stairs like a kid does on Christmas morning, to see what is under the tree. I open the door and see Tyler there smiling. Gosh, he was perfect. He was wearing a black tee, black skinny jeans, and black vans.
"Y/N, glad to see you again,"he said.
"Yeah! I'm so glad you are here. Come inside!" I say.
We walk inside to the living room.
"Is anyone else here?" Tyler asked.
"No, I'm all alone in the day time since my parents work. It tends to get a bit lonely," I laugh. Tyler nods. He looks around at my house.
"You wanna see my room?" I ask.
"Heck yeah!" He said as he followed me upstairs.
We walk to the last room on the right, which was my room.
"It's not much. It's pretty dirty." I say as I take clothes off of my bed to place in my laundry basket.
"What? No it's sick as frick. I love all your band posters." he said admiring everything on my walls.
I laugh and hold my grin. I'm just thinking how weird it is that I let a total stranger that I met in taco bell into my house.
"You know what Tyler," I say. "I feel like we have met before."
"Well didn't we at taco bell?" he asked with a confused face.
"Yeah but I mean like, even before then. I know we didn't but..ugh I don't know how to explain it. It's like we have known each other for a long time." I try to say. I got embarrassed of how bad I thought explained it.
"No! I know what you mean! It's like...we are so comfortable with each other. I can be myself around you." He says.
"There ya go, that's it." I said.
"Hey, so I never got the chance to tell you, but my friend Josh, the one you met, and I have a band together called 'Twenty One Pilots'. We are going to have a concert right here in our hometown tomorrow. Do you think you could come?" he asked.
"How much is it?" I say.
"Free for ya. You can bring someone along too." Tyler smiles.
"I would love to come." I say flattered.
"Great. It starts at 7 pm, I'll pick you up at 5." He said. I squealed of excitement.
After that we spent a lot of time together watching tv. It was so amazing spending time with him until he had to leave.