Happy Burfdai To Me! ♥

Pikachu: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages! I present you...! Pikachu with a Mustache: part 30!!

*Crowd roars*

Pikachu: Now, with your hosts, Chad and Artemis!

*Crowd roars once again, curtains move back to reveal the scene*

Chad: *Sitting in a chair drinking a cup of tea*

Artemis: *Sitting in a chair across from Chad also drinking tea*'

Chad: Ah, what a lovely day, isn't it?

Artemis: Why, yes indeed. A great day to be enjoying the wonderful weather while having us a lovely cup of the finest tea.

Chad: Plus, the wonderful celebration of the thirtieth chapter of Pikachu with a Mustache.

Artemis: Ah, yes. Pikachu with a Mustache.

Chad: It feels as if it was just yesterday that I started it. Plus, a few weeks ago it was my birthday.

Patrick: *Walks in while wearing a tuxedo, a small napkin neatly folded over his arm* Why, Mister, how old are you now?

Chad: I am now fifteen years old, and I feel refreshed since I'm in a new age. Why, I almost feel reborn!

*Everybody laughs all casual and stuff*

Patrick: So, what are you going to do for your birthday?

Chad: Actually, I'm not quite sure. I know that I get to take two friends along.

Artemis: AND I'M ONE OF THEM! I mean—and you said I was one of them, right?

Chad: ..... Why, yes.

Patrick: I must ask: Why are we all acting so...sophisticated?

*Record scratch*

Chad: .... I don't fucking know, really. *Stands and picks up a few donuts as she drank some of her tea*

Katie: *Walks in, grabs some donuts before she flips the table, takes Chad's cup and throws it before grabbing his feet and dragging him out of the room*

Chad: o3o Bai guys *Noms on some donuts*

Artemis: NOOOO *Dives and grabs Chad's feet as she too was then being dragged*

Patrick: *Blinks* *Stares at the floor* *Finds a mustache and puts it in his forehead* Hehe~ :3

Pikachu: *Storms onto the stage*

*Crowd screams and whistles at the smexi Pikachu*

Pikachu: Excuuuuuse me! But that, my friend, is /my/ mustache! *Rips it off his head and places it back on his upper lip* Good day to you, sir! *Turns and storms out*

Patrick: But I—

Pikachu: I SAID GOOD DAY!

Patrick: .3. Whale den

*Crowd claps and cheers as the curtains close*

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Chad: Hm? Oh hai dere. It looks like you just finished the random scene we put together. Weird, huh? Yeah I know. Well, let's just get back to our normal stuff now, shall we?

Artemis: What was the meaning behind the whole thing anyway?

Chad: I have no clue. But at least we weren't in banana suits again.

Artemis: True, true..

Patrick: IIIIIII LIKE CANDY!

Chad: You like somethin' alright >.>

Artemis: So...

Pikachu: AND DO THE SPONGE!

Chad: This is weird. Omg I already know what the next chapter is going to be for this book.

Artemis: And that is...?

Chad: You'll see :3

Pikachu: Oh great.

Slendy: Well, I'd like to ask a question.

Chad: Shoot.

Slendy: Is anyone gonna tell me what the firetruck is a tampon?!?!?

Pikachu: Nope.

Slendy: YOU LITTLE SHI—

Chad: Aaaannnd we'll be right back after these messages! >.>

Slendy: No, you tell me what a tampon is right now!

Pikachu: o.o

Chad: A tampon is a type of ice cream.

Slendy: .-.

Pikachu: Yeah. It tastes goooood~! >.>

Artemis: I'm just gonna... *Disappears*

Slendy: I'm serious.

Chad: Yeah. So am I. And wanna know what else I'm serious about? Ending the chapter right here!

Stay tuned for the next part!

K Bai!