Surprise Birthday Party

Idk what the picture is don't ask...

~Your P.O.V~

     "Heeeey (Y/N)~" Bea said in a very annoying way, peeking from the doorway. "What do you want Bea?" I sighed, knowing she was going to annoy me more by asking what I want for my birthday.

     "What do you want for your birthday?"...called it. "I told you, I don't want anything specific for the last time..and if you give me a gift, people are going to suspect that it's my birthday and annoy me with the words "happy birthday""

     Bea walked to me and poked my forehead rapidly. "Well there's gotta be something you want!" She whined.

     "Well it's nothing, and that's it! I'm going to my room." I slapped Bea's hand away and lightly stomped to my room. "Well geez, someone's got the grumpy grumps. But oh well she's always like that before her birthday.."

     I layed on my bed and heard Bea talking to herself. 'Whatever she's talking about..' I looked up at the ceiling and started to feel drowsy. 'I'm planning to sleep all day tomorrow, so might as well get some rest before I get more rest..' I soon fell asleep,

~Bea's P.O.V~

I checked on (Y/N) and saw that she was asleep. I walked to the door while rubbing my hands together in the evil way. "Mwahahaha you'll see what you want after the surprise.."

     I slowly closed the door as it creeked. I walked out of the house and looked both ways to see Patty outside. "HEY BEA! IM READY TO HAND OUT INVITES!"

     "Shhh she's sleeping right now."
"Oh sorry! I made the invites!" Patty smiled and handed me a stack of papers. I looked at the papers and saw all of them with pictures of giraffes and balloons on them.

     "Patty, I said balloons and confetti not giraffes with balloons." I looked at her. "Oops..you did not make that clear.." I sighed. "Oh well these will work anyway. Good job!" I gave her a high five.

     ~Time skip to the last person's house brought to you by giraffes! Patty:Haha! Yay!~

     I knocked on Kid's door with Patty behind me. A few seconds passed, and Kid still isn't at the door. "I thought you said he was here." I looked at Patty. "He is! I don't know what he's doing though."

I knocked on the door again. "KID, GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMET-" The door swung open. "What the hell do you want? I was straightening my favorite painting!"

"INVITE!!" I smushed the paper in his face. He snatched the paper away from his face and looked at the invite. "(Y/N)'s party? It's her birthday tomorrow? Did she tell anyone?" Kid looked up at me, hoping for me to answer.

"Well, yes, yes, and no she hates telling people." I replied. "You should bring her a gift!" He widened his eyes. "O-of course! It's her birthday after all.."

Patty was doing origami behind me, and by the looks of it, she was making a giraffe out of the rest of the invites.

I smirked. "What's with the face?" "Oh nothing..do you like anyone anyway? If so, who?" Kid blushed a bit at the sudden question. "Why do you want to know?" He crossed his arms.

"Aww the rich symmetrical prince does have a little crush~" I teased. "S-stop! I didn't say that!" He semi yelled. "Well your face shows it! You're as red as a tomato now!"

"GAH!" He tried to close the door, but I placed my foot between the doorway and the door. "Better talk! I can hook you up with them!" Kid opened the door. "Come on! I don't have time for this! My painting may be tilted again!"