Tuesday - Pancake day!

Today, I went down to the stables and Tracey, Lauren, Sue, Freya and Nigel were there. As soon as I got down I went up with Nicole to Thawn's stable (Nicole_Thawn  is my sister and Thawn is her pony) and when Nicole tried to get him, he half-reared and stared at the wall! Naughty Thawn! Then, I went down to Jinxi's stable and quartered her rug. I then decided to muck out, so when we were going, I held everyone up!

Later on, Tracey (owner of the yard + Emma's mum) told me to put Wazoo's feed in since I was going to stroke him. If you were wondering, Wazoo is a Shetland pony, who is not very big and I have groomed him before and stroked him. I don't loan or own him though. After I put Wazoo's feed in, I finished to muck out and Nicole and my mum were nearly done! I hadn't even groomed yet! So then, I groomed and held my mum and Nicole (who wanted to get home for pancakes) up! A while later, I ran around the yard to try to find my mum and Nicole when I finally found them near Wazoo's stable. When I finally found them, I said, "I need you to help me put Jinxi's rug on!" then my mum came to help me. We finally got home and now, I am washing my hands because they are ditched!
Bye!💟🐴❤️🐱🐾🐴