Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My alarm woke me from my wonder life. I got up and fix my bed.

I go on to my closet and took some clothes and undergarments.

I finished and go on with the make up. Just to cover my imperfections.

I slip my boots and took a glance on my body length mirror. I feel so pretty of my perfect brown hair shines with much effort.

My phone beeped.

'I'm here :]' said this... oh, i haven't know the true name of this diesel boy.

I walked downstairs and open the door to see a beautiful and tall human being.

"Come inside it's freezing" I said and he got inside taking off his jacket.

"Let's have a breakfast" I said and he nodd.

"Hey. I haven't know your name"  He said giggling.

"Andrea" I said.

"Dean" He said.

I giggled and we walk to the kitchen. He took the whole time checking my house.

"Your house is so modern" He complimented.

"Yeah, dad wan't it" I said.

"Where's your dad?" He asked.

"He's on a business trip and he only get home when he miss me. No i'm lying, when he miss his house" I giggled.

"What bout your mom?" That question could always hit me.

"She left us. I don't know where she is" I said cracking an egg.

"Sorry to hear that" Dean said.

"It's okay" I said smiling.

"Hey! Cheerup!" He laughed.

His laugh is contagious. A true laugh. A laugh that you won't get enough. Like a music that has a meaning that your heart and mind always adore. A laugh that heals every broken heart and broken dreams.

"So, ain't you busy with your books?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm on writers block" He giggle.

Then, i just notice his perfect bushy eyebrows, his green eyes and the way he talks. It's so charming. Every girl would cry.

I giggle and we finish our breakfast and he insist to do the dishes so I let him. I lean on the counter top starring at him.

"What?" He said furrowing his eyebrows and smiling.

"Nothing. It's just so unbelievable"

"Why?"

"Because, i met a guy like you. I mean, I just wen't to a gas station and Now, i have an instant guy friend" I said. His green eyes locking on mine.

"It's kinda unique. I think" He said.

"Yeah, it is" I let out a nervous laugh cause he's been looking deep into my eyes.

"Ain't you going to work?"

"Nope. It's my day off and maybe i'm resigning" He said as we walk outside to leave.

"why?" I asked. 

"I don't know" He said and giggle. "Let's go?" He added enthusiastically.

"Leggo!" I giggle and he led me to his fancy black bmw.

"We have the same car" I added.

"Yeah, but yours is silver" He giggle.

"It is. You should put something in here" I said.

"I don't wan't cause it's kinda... messy" He smiled.

"You just insulted me" I frown.

"No, yours is cute" He smiled. I roll my eyes laughing looking at the window.

We drive slowly. I notice the sunrise perfectly. I took my polaroid/instax from my bag and took a photo of it. It's beautiful. So beautiful.

"The sunrise is perfectly beamed at us" He giggle.

"Yeah, he's happy" I said referring to the sun.

"Have you heard the lovestory of the sun and moon?"

"Nope" I said. I heard it once. Just once.

"They never see each other nor met but He die everyday for her" He said.

"Sad" I said looking at the sun.

"Yes but sometimes it's true. You have to let go" He smiled.

"To make someone happy. Or not" I finished and smile.

We arrive to my school and he open the door for me. Such a gentle man.

"Thankyou"

"You're welcome. I'll be waiting also here. Okay?" He said.

"Okay" I said and walk to the prison I'm going in.

The typical college school. I'm happy to finally finish high school. High school is a hell for me. Now, i'm surrounded with mature people and I'm happy for that.

I wen't to my first subject. Time passed, my kind of friday in class is almost done.

I then remembered of Dean. Is there something why he wanted me to be his friend? I feel so secure with him. He is almost earning my trust.

I sat on the field waiting for my last subject. I put my headset and listen to the music carefully. Let her go by passenger. The lyrics has a very nice meaning. So beautiful. 

The bell rang and I quickly got up grabbing my bag.

I get inside the lecture hall. I listen to the professor carefully putting his words inside my head. I took my notebook and pen to write what he writes. The class is done and we all got out. You can only hear papers shuffling. No words. How i wanted my college life would be. Perfect.

I took my phone and saw a text from Dean. I instantly smiled.

'I'm here :]' 

I go first to the CR and fix my hair and face so he won't be shy hanging out with me.

I walk towards the gates and saw him with his fancy car again.

"Finally" I sighed.

"You got out from that prison" He finish and I giggle.

He led me to the car and he also got inside. The car roared in ignition as we go slowly to the town.

"So, how's school?" He asked.

"Good. Same as before. Shuffling papers, pen hitting desk, boring people, and whispers" I said and giggle.

"For short, hell" we both laughed.

We are getting closer. 

---------

Phew! hey i'm still alive hereeee hahahha :) sorry it's all i have right now :( I'm so out of ideas -________- so yeah bye ♥ :> ilyyxxx Instagram: @julliannedeguzman Twitter: @jullianne_xx