Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Aliyah finished her shower and headed out of the bathroom reluctantly. Isaac had his eyes closed. She thought he was asleep and noticed his gun was placed on the side table. She walked around the bed wanting to know if he was really asleep or not and after waiting a few minutes she decided he might actually be asleep. As quietly as she could Aliyah made her way to the bed side table, she drew in a breath and reached for the gun. The second she had it in her hand, Isaac's grabbed her wrist and he squeezed it painfully until she dropped the gun. He flipped her over him onto the bed where he was atop her.

"Stupid move Ali..." He grabbed both her wrists in one hand and lifted them over her head. "I thought you might be smarter than trying to outsmart me." She feared the position she was in, his face was close to her and she didn't know what she should be doing. His intense blue eyes boring into hers.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered needing him to move. He was way too close for comfort.

"You're sorry? Yeah I think you are only sorry because you didn't get away with it." Aliyah wasn't going to answer him, she was too afraid to do anything. Isaac moved off her now, she felt a little relief sweep over her but before she knew what was happening, he had her handcuffed to the bed post. He left her that way and went into the bathroom. She heard her water and knew he was having a shower.

Isaac returned a little while later and took the cuffs of her before cuffed her to him. She didn't say anything, he needed to wrap his arm around to be comfortable because of the hand cuffs. That's how they fell asleep. Aliyah had never spent the night with anybody so this was a first. Had the circumstances been different, she might have enjoyed the experience.

***

The next morning was surreal. Aliyah woke to find Isaac still asleep beside her, she didn't know what to do. His arm was around her, only this time she was deep into his embrace. He was spooning her and she felt every part of his hard body. She tried to move away, only to feel his erection come to life. She stopped moving at once. "Oh please a little more and I'll be good.." He said in her ear. She tensed immediately, this was the last thing she wanted to happen. Aliyah heard him chuckle as he unlocked the cuffs. She quickly moved away from him and hurried into the bathroom.

Oh boy, she needed to avoid any physical contact with him. Washing her face and brushing her teeth, she felt a little better. Aliyah quickly tied her hair into a high bun. She walked out of the bathroom to find him putting his pants on. He had an amazing body, his bare chest was sexy as hell. When Isaac noticed her looking she blushed and turned away. The minute Isaac went into the bathroom she took the opportunity and quickly put some clothes on.

Isaac walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her arm before he led her out of the room. He didn't let go until they were in the living room where everybody was seated. She looked at her family and was happy to see that nobody seemed hurt. Thank god the night had passed without anybody getting hurt.

"Holly, if you want to grab something to eat, do so, Marc is coming to take you to your husband. He should be here in ten." Her mother stood up and left to the kitchen followed quickly by Luke.

"I need a coffee." Kayla stated like anybody cared.

"And I should care why?" Isaac retorted. Aliyah was going to stay out of it.

"I have some money, take it and leave..." Kayla was full of surprises today.

"I suggest you shut that pretty mouth of yours Blondie, you have no idea what I want. But I will let you in on a secret, I do want you to shut the fuck up." Aliyah hoped that she would just put a sock in it for a while and save them all the drama.