CHAPTER 1

PRESENT DAY
CHAPTER ONE;

September 1st
2014;

I sat on the balcony.Looking at the crazy streets of Chicago.I an 17 year old orphan filled with curiosity.

My curiosity to know which each persons story was.If I told someone my story they would call me a lier.

Parents?One died my father died in the flood in New Orleans.Trying to to go find my mother.

I guess she was with absence as well.But she's been off the grid ever since.

I have very vague memory on how I got to Chicago.I was unconscious for most parts.

And when I hit my head I lost memory.I couldn't remember words being said.

But I could remember a brown soft hand that was held out to me.And that's it.

"Do you think dreams can be ideas?"Chastity asked.As she was still on her high from poppin a few xanys.Cus ha parents wouldn't let her go out.

Her direct words were.'Ill start my own part'.I guess dat means ta pop pills den.But it ha body not mine.

She always is negative complaining about life.If she knew what I had experienced she would not be complaining.

That day I almost died reminded me to live each day to the fullest and negativity will only slow you down.

I looked at my sister Chasity.We weren't real sisters.And Im happy about that.

I looked over at her."What did you dream of Chasity?"I asked.

She lied back with her high in full effect."I had a dream that I invented a cold microwave..."She trailed off.

I looked at her confused.A what in the hell?"Huh wait w-"

"Hang on lemee explain its like a cold microwave.like you know how you want your water bottle to be cold but it takes a long time like a hour in the fridge?well it would only take 2 min in a cold micriwave."

I looked at her confused."so it would only be used for water."I asked trying to get a hold of it.

"No like if your ice cream is to soft,your food is to hot,and when you want to cool down a hot drink to the perfect temperature."She said with an accomplished grin.

Hol up hol up.How many xanys has she popped.Dis bitch crazy.

"So you think its a good idea?"

"Yeah."

Hell no.

She nodded feeling smart.I rolled my eyes hearing someone ring the doorbell.

I jogged down the marble steps of the large home careful not to slip.I looked through the peephole seeing X.

He was Chasity's bestfriend.He was my off an on again boyfriend but I cut it off.Seeing how he couldnt keep his dick on his pants.

I swung the door open with a mean mug."Sup bae."I scrunched up my face in confusion.

Last time I checked I wasn't in a relationship with him.

I screwed my face up at him.As I stomped my way up the stairs."Chasity your friend is here!"I yelled out as I walked into my room.

I went to my walk in closet.To pick out clothes for tomorrow.I dont know why.When its just gonna be me with a hoodie and sweat pants on.

I sighed something felt like it was missing or someone was missing.

I huffed and fell back on my bed kicked off my slippers and began dozing off.Letting the quiet night cradle me to sleep.

"August you ok back dere son?"My father asked

"August you ok back dere son?"My father asked.As he looked at me from the rearview mirror driving to our new home away from the airport.

I guess him and my moms reunited or sum shit.While I was in the hospital.

Cus now me an my mom movin in wit him today.I was angry.We left New Orleans to Atlanta.

I still can't find my bestfriend Trinidad.I pray for her every night and every morning.I try to find her on social media accounts and everything.

The only thing I found was her shoe and necklace that I got ha.

I rolled my eyes through my shades.My 'father' was the detention of bullshit.

Didn't want to be there during the struggle but be dea afta da struggle.

I had an eye condition which caused me to keep my eyes under shades.

My mind drifted off to what Trinidad is doing right now and where she is at.

I a know she alive she ain dead."I know your worried about dat fast lil gul but ya need ta get ova it."

I screwed my face."Don say sumn like dat you don understand and do ya got any proof dat she was a fast lil gul as you says she is?"I questioned.

Just because Trinidad grew into her body with breast and ass quicker don mean dat she fast.She was growin up.

Sho' she was only fourteen but she wasnt da only one.Last time I checked I was da tallest nigga in the freshmen class.

Does that make me a fast kid.Ain gon be fast in shit but runnin.Belee dat my nigga.

My motha just got ha whole logic fucked up dats all.

"Aye don talk to ya motha like dat yungin."My fatha scolded.I huffed and turned up my music.

On my blue 5c.I listened to 0-100 by Drake.As my fatha turned on da intersection.

I laid back on the back seat.And dozed off looking at the stars.

Thinking if Trinidad is looking at the same stars im looking at.