Part 11 : Jane

"Would you like to come over for dinner sometime? When Brendon's back home too, so you can meet them?" Aaron asked as they were standing in front of the hospital, taking the cigarette from his lips and exhaling the smoke. "Yeah, I'd like that" Jane answered, crossing her arms as she looked at him. "It's getting late, will you call me if you know anything more of Brendon's situation? I'll take the bus home" "You ah-.. you could come home with me too if you'd like, Robin isn't going to be home anytime soon" He asked, shifting awkwardly which made her chuckle. "Okay fine, but you're just scared to be home alone, pussy" She teased him as she hit his chest, making him laugh as he wrapped his free hand around her.

"You first m'lady" Aaron spoke as he opened the door, Jane walking into the apartment. "Where's the light switch?" "On your right" His voice sounded, Jane moving her hand to the side but she only felt an empty wall. "Your other right" He laughed, "Shh, you didn't see that" Jane replied as she flipped the switch, a neat looking apartment entering her sight. Aaron's arms suddenly wrapped around her waist as he pulled her back against him, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek as Jane grabbed onto his hands. "I'm leaving before your daughter wakes up tomorrow" Jane warned him as she turned around, making him nod at her. Jane walked through the living room and looked back at Aaron when his phone went off, making him pull it out to read the message on the screen. "Would you look at that.. Robin is staying over at her boyfriend's tonight" He spoke with a grin, making Jane chuckle. "Shall we watch some tv first then? I'm not tired at all yet" She asked, making him nod. Jane sat down on the couch as Aaron walked to the kitchen to make them some coffee, Jane switching through the channels until she found some basic action flick. Aaron handed her a cup of coffee before sitting down next to her, making her shift so that her shoulder rested against the couch, laying her legs down over his. "Are you feeling alright? Must've been hard to have seen your son in that state.." "For as far I can feel okay, I'm doing fine" He replied, his eyes glued to the tv screen but he looked at her with a sigh. He placed his hand over her thighs and let his thumb sink into her skin, Jane setting her cup back down on the coffee table before letting her head rest against the couch too, looking up at the side profile of his face. She fell asleep not much later which made Aaron look at her with a smile, turning the tv off before moving her legs off of him as carefully as he could. He leaned down to move his arms under her, easily lifting her up as her head came to rest against his chest with a soft moan, informing him she was still asleep.