Chapter 2

he finds the note in the mans pocket irritating, something about just wasn't normal. sometimes it would vibrate in his hand but only enough to get your attention back on it. putting the note in his pocket he moves his attention onto the wallet, it had strips of leather attached to it and was quit full. he opens it up and the first thing that gets his attention is a passport sized picture of his family.

I got scared why would some random guy have a picture of me and my family in there wallet, stalker, murderer, admirer or lost family. I couldn't quit figure out who he was and why he had pictures of my family. he looked for money but the wallet had none, full of coupons and crap like that. putting the wallet in his pocket he moved on.

looking around the boat he started to notice some strange items, for instance a cabinet full of empty jars. but one is not empty but is full of horrible goo like substance.  he moved around to the engine room, empty. no engine to drive anywhere so the only hope of leaving this place is waiting to drift away. so I did I slept in the bed that was there not worrying about anything.

he wakes up looks around, doesn't remember a thing from last night ''where am I'' he asks him self'. Not thinking about anything his first intention was to look around. he walks out onto the dock of the boat, then finally realises he's on a boat. he looked around trying to think about how he got there but he didn't remember a thing.

outside was a bright and sunny day and the boat was drifting softly in the blue ocean. he started to remember, the note, the boat, the mud and that man. he remembered more than he knew, the man in the boat. he remembered who the man was and where he was. everywere. he was that man that was always watching me. a stalker or a paranormal stalker. he could be anywhere but he is always there.

-will be updated soon-