A Festival Unworthy

The elegant princess's feet tap lightly on the stone floor of the castle as she walks to her room. Moon would be receiving her mother's wand soon, and she couldn't bare the wait. The young lady wanted to feel the surge of her family's power. Moon wanted to feel her mother's controlling magic vanish as she grasped the wand, she wanted the energy of her ancestors to pulse through her thin body. She couldn't wait for the wand.
        The young girl swings open her gem encrusted door that shined, and glimmered like her big flawless eyes. She slides off her tiara, her silky hair flowing through, and out of the cracks. Moon sets the headwear on the nightstand next to her small bed. She removes her heels, and throws them into a corner.
       Moon walks over to her window loosening her corset as she walks. When it's comfortably adjusted she stands on a stool, and looks out. The palace people go on with their busy lives. Farmers farm, and plant while business men sell items. She sees scammers scam, and children be children. Moon sees something different out of the corner of her eye though. She turns her head, and sees a monster. Moon had never seen one before except in pictures her mother showed, or visions her mother casted into her mind. The princess stared at him in confusion, and others did too. He sat on a bench reading his hair in a ponytail, and glasses on his snout. A scaly lizard like creature he was, but he looked so civilized compared to those her mother showed her.
        "So different? This is an odd day for mewni. Vadalia maim, who is that"?
         Moon points out the window as one of the maids walks in. The middle aged woman walks over, and pulls on Moon's corset strings roughly."Ahph"!
        Moon squeaks as her waist tightens. "That is not your concern young lady, you need to look sharp at the Mewni festival today"!
       Vadalia barks her breath hot on Moon's earlobe. The brunette pulls Moon's locks of silvery blue hair leading the young girl into her makeup/hair station. She takes a brush and begins to yank it through Moon's locks, she bites her lip trying not to yelp.
"What are you? A pig no princess should have such knots"!
       When the the torture is over, Moon's hair is straight, and silky, but her scalp stung from the pain. Vadalia curled Moon's hair with a smile, and Moon manages to smile back. She had been taught not to complain so she patiently waited. Vadalia did Moon's nails, her makeup, and picked out her dress, and accessories. "This is ridiculous why did mom hire this woman? She's never nice to me no matter what I do. I'm like a living doll to her. I hope this day can end as fast as it began".
         Moon thinks as she's dragged from her room, and out to the festival she'd forgotten about. She looks around at people, they all partake in games, rides, sweets, things she could never do. Moon watches in envy as she takes her seat next to her mother in the center of the festivities. Mother glances at her, no smile forms on her face, but she seemed pleased with Moon's look. Moon keeps proper posture, and sits with a curt face watching her subjects walk by bowing heads, or thanking her, and her mother a million times. She folds her arm in agitation, and inpatients all she wanted was that wand. She looks around,and again sees the monster boy, another goal pops into her kind as well.
"I want to talk to him"!