Letter 1 - Bianca || Hazel

Time: unknown

Story: --

Dear Hazel,

I want to thank you for being there for Nico when I can't.

I was joined Hunter before this. I was tired that time.

you know............. tired of load because I have to protected and kept watching Nico alone.

it's a mistake, Hazel. a biggest mistake I'd ever made. I shouldn't leave him. I shouldn't joined the hunter.

we're a family, no matters what happening. but I leave him, ditch him just like that.

after that I go to the quest, not even talked to him about that.

I never go back, Hazel.

Hazel, what I want to tell you is.........

please take care of my brother. please, I begging you.

he needs a family, and I never can be there for him.

thank you for everything you'd done to him.

I owe you

love,

Bianca

(a/n: replay from Hazel is below :D)

Dear Bianca,

no, Bianca. you are owe me nothing. I do it because he's my brother, and you're my sister.

maybe it is a mistake, Bianca, and maybe you ditch him, but Nico still loves you. you both know that Nico would never stay mad at you.

don't blame yourself. everyone make a mistakes.

I'm from the 1940, my life before Nico brought me back. my mother was possessed by Gaea. she brought us to Alaska to rose Gaea back.

in the end I stopped her and dead with my mom. but it's my fault I didn't stopped her. it's my fault she get possessed.

but Nico had giving me a new life, with him being my new family. I love him as much as you do.

I promise I'll take care of him, Bianca, and I also promise that I would never make a same mistake.

and Bianca....... he misses you you know. so much.

I hope you'll talk to him soon.

world without you wouldn't same for him anymore, but he have us for his family.

you know, Percy (Nico told me you go know him), me, Frank my boyfriend, and more.

he's the bestest brother I could ever ask for

love,

Hazel

P.s : I hope we could met.