Chapter 2-Sutton's House

Dear readers, this is my second boyxboy story and I think I like this one A TON more. As usual, sorry for any grammar mistakes. If you really want to you can comment them and I will fix them, I will. :D have a nice day!

----------------------------------------------

I pulled in to Sutton's drive. Her house was deceiving. It looked small in the outside, but it was roomy on the inside. Walking through the front door, Sutton's mom welcomed us at the door with cookies. Talk about picture perfect. In the living room, her twin brothers were absorbed in video games. They were only five, so I'm assuming they had half days at school or something.

"Were just going in the basement," Sutton took the whole plate of cookies from her mom. She went to the kitchen. We followed after her, knowing where the basement was. So many times have I and everyone else been here for sleepovers. Since the second grade, when we formed our group. We were like a gang, at least that's what Jason described it as. Sutton's house was the place our group sleepovers usually took place. It was because she had a huge basement all to herself. Her brothers weren't allowed down there. I mean, not that anyone else's house wasn't good enough, but Sutton's mom was amazingly cool. She wasn't married anymore so it was just her. And she probably would let us get away with murder.

"Oh those were for your brothers!" Sutton's mom tried to call to her. We were already halfway down the stairs. Last time I was here was the first day of spring break. We had a little party. We wouldn't let anyone else in and we wouldn't have it unless everyone of us could make it. Those were the rules. By everyone I mean Jason, Jensen, me, Sutton, Gavin and Charlie.

"So I brought home my notebook so we could record the results or whatever," Sutton threw her notebook on the table we were standing around. "Let's get this over with." She took out a pen and sat down. "And we are doing the extra credit..."

"Well I'm not kissing anyone but I will hug you," Gavin said right away.

"What makes you think your getting out of it?" Jensen sits down across from Sutton. Making it harder for him to participate. Smart move.

"Because you have a 'girlfriend'?" I sit down too, letting Sutton know we better figure who's doing what instead if winging it. "too bad we have never seen this girl friend..." I trailed off.

"You have! You see her everyday!" Gavin pleads. He was stuck in his lie.

"Then who?" Jensen threw his hands up, surrendering almost.

"I can't," Gavin sighs and sits down with the rest of us. He looks down at the table and res ts his head in his hands. "I can't tell you right now." He seems so sad about that. When did he become a good actor all of the sudden?

"Oh for Jesus' sakes it's me! I'm his girlfriend ok?" Sutton blurts out. Gavin's head pops up. "You idiots are blabber mouths and I just didn't know how to say anything yet."

I turned my head toward Jensen, who was sitting right next to me. They were keeping it a secret this whole time? What jerks...then again Sutton had a point. If she were to tell any of us, it would have got to Jason and Jason likes to tell EVERYONE.

"Ok, well with that," Gavin got up and went to Sutton. He reached out his hand to her. She grabbed it and was pulled in for a hug. My heart immediately dropped. That was so cute. Ah what am I thinking, getting all mushy. Gavin let go and took Sutton by the shoulders, "Write down how you felt."

Sutton smiled and sat back down. "Relieved," She wrote in the notebook and passed it to me, along with the pen. "your turn, choose a guy to hug because Gavin took the girl." She giggled. Gavin outsmarted us. He did that on purpose. Well it's just a hug I guess.