Chapter 2: The Delinquent...

(Y/N's point of view)

A little later on that same day the bell had sounded, signalling that it was now time to go back to class. As me and my newfound 'friends' were walking back to class I had bumped into someone. I didn't see them because they just popped out of nowhere from around a corner. We both dropped our books but we didn't fall over, we just stood there.

I raised my head to get a look at the person I bumped into. She was a girl about my age that had shoulder-length light blond hair that faded outwards into an orangey colour, and pale blue eyes.

 She was a girl about my age that had shoulder-length light blond hair that faded outwards into an orangey colour, and pale blue eyes

But as I bumped into this person I noticed some commotion coming from a crowd that was slowly gathering around us. The students gathered around us and started saying "That's the new kid right, holy shit he's gonna get his ass taken down." And "I feel bad for him, now he has to face the wrath of her." Or things relating to the matter of this girl kicking my ass.

I swung my head around and saw that Len, Rin, Miku and Kaito had backed far away from the two of us and they all seemed to have looks of fear plastered on their faces. I didn't know why until I looked back at the girl. She had closed her hands into fists and went to give me a right hook to the jaw but I narrowly dodged it and jumped back, keeping some distance between me and this crazy girl.

"You'll pay for messing with me punk." She angrily scowled.

"Oh, so this is what a female delinquent looks like, scary." I sarcastically replied. But at the mention of this her eyes got even angrier and she went to charge me. I got into a defensive stance while she jumped and kicked me. I managed to block it but what she did next caught me off guard, she spun in mid-air and swung her other foot at me, forcing me back a few meters.

"You're impressive girl, do you do martial arts?" I questioned, a little amazed at her.

"Why do I have to answer to a little punk like you?" She irritably charged me again, swinging her fists left to right.

"Little punk? You're the one that's a couple of centimetres shorter than me, little...girl." I jokingly said, pissing her off in the process.

"Why you..." She continued her flurry of hits but I continued to dodge and block them all the same.

"Well I've had my fun; I think it's time to end this." I dodged her last punch and curled my fingers into what I like to call 'pressure point stabbers'. I then plunged my curled fingers into multiple pressure points of her body which limited her movement. As she was about to fall face first into the ground she gasped but I caught her by the hand just in time.

The crowd of students were left in total awe which was left on their faces. "Holy shit man, you defeated one of the strongest people at this school, I praise you." Kaito said with a grin.

Damn I hate crowds, I've gotta get out of here fast. I picked the girl up into a princess carry and bolted off. "Hey what do you think you're doing, baka!" The girl angrily shouted, but for some reason her cheeks were red. (Baka means idiot in Japanese)