IV

~OTW to our house~ •Bambam's POV•

"Oppa my feet hurts" Jaewon whined. "Jagi we're already here" I said as  I hug her waist. "Oppa!" She whined. We reached their house and I immediately carried her inside. "Jagiya~" she said. "Yes?" I asked. "Put me down pwease?" She said cutely. "Awww soo cute~" someone said. "Oh, hello ma'am?" I said and bowed. "Call me mom" she said smiling. "N-ne e-eo-eomma" I said nervously. "Oh yeah! We're going to Myunghee's party. Go get ready. You too bambam." She said. "Ne eomma" Jaewon said as she pulled my arm and went upstairs to her room. "Oppa can you choose my outfit?" She asked. "Yeah sure!" I said as I rushed to her closet and looked for a dress. And I chose this outfit👇👇

 And I chose this outfit👇👇

"Here! Put it on and let's go!" I said

"Here! Put it on and let's go!" I said. "Aren't you coming?" She asked."no sorry..I have to go to the airport and pick my brother up there then I'll be staying at home" I said apologetically. "It's okay oppa." She said as she kiss me. "Oppa I'll do my make up." She said as she went to the bathroom sink and started doing her make up. I look at her and thought 'I'm very lucky to have this girl as my girlfriend or should I say "fiancè".' But seriously guys! I love her! Right author-nim! (A/N:whatever you say bam) "oppa I'm done!" She said. "Mom texted me that they are already there. Babe! Your brother texted me!" She added. "What did he say?" I asked. "He said that you don't have to pick him up." She said as she looks at her phone screen. "Okay,I'll come" I said. "Ow! And the boys are going too" she said."oppa your outfit is here." She said as she pull out a suit and the bottom. "Thanks now I'll go change" I said as I went quickly to the bathroom.

"Babe how do I look?" I asked. "Handsome as ever babe" she said as she toss me my perfume. "Here! Put your bow and let's go" she said as she gave me my bow. We then drove to Myunghee noona's party. And it's at one of Jaewon's parents's hotel. A luxurious one. "Oppa there they are!" She said excitingly while pointing at my hyungs. "Babe chill!" I said jokingly. We then got off the car and went to the boys' direction and went in. When we got in we were walking to our table. While we were walking.. Teen girls started acting flirty to me and the boys by winking at us and biting their lips. But it won't affect me.

I then pulled Jaewon by her waist and puled her closer to me. I then kissed her. The teen girls were shocked. "Why jagi?" Jaewon asked. "Nothing babe" I said as I peck her cheek. Then we go to our table and sat. You know us! We're not us without goofing around! *dabs* (A/N: Bambam! Can you stop?) Of course not! Going back! While we were goofing around.."alright ladies and gentlemen! Now introducing our celebrant! Ms Myunghee! Give her a round of applause everybody!" The host said. We then stood up and applauded.

Those flirting girls winked at me again. And started making the kissy face. It makes me puke. Jaewon then started to peck my lips but I pulled her closer and it turned out to be a passionate kiss.

~after eating~

Those bitchy girls started walking to our table. "Uhmm would you guys like to dance with us?" A girl asked while biting her lip. "No thanks" the boys said. "Uhmmm Bambam oppa?" The girl asked. "No" I said while I held onto Jaewon's waist.

"Oppa?" She called. "Yes princess?" I asked. "Oppa I'm tired" she said pouting. "Let's say goodbye to myunghee noona. She'll underatand" I said. We went to myunghee noona and told her our goodbyes. Then I held Jaewon's waist and kissed her neck. The girls were going crazy. When we were outside the venue. The girls came following us

•Jaewon's POV•

A girl then pulled bambam's hand but good thing I was stronger than the girl. I then smirked at the other girls and twisted the girl's arm. "Babe hold my heels" I said. And kicked her leg. I held tight to bambam's arm and ran with him to the car. "You'll sleep with me" I said. We then got to my house and went immediately to my room and we both took a shower. Then came out wearing our undergarments. Then slept with it.

~morning~
•Bambam's POV•

"Babe~wake up" I said kissing her cheek. "How about here" she asked pointing to her lips. I chuckled at her silliness and kissed her lips. I carried her to the bathroom and we took a bath again. We changed into our uniform. "Babe I have a battle later for volleyball. Wanna watch?" She said and asked. "Yeah sure" I said and we went down to the car and drove to starbucks and ordered our drinks for take out.

We then reached school. "Oppa later gym okay?" She said. I just nodded and pushed her to her room then kissed her cheek.

~at the gym~

I started practicing. Then the coach came in and my opponents came in. It made me chuckle and smirk. "Look who we got here" Hyemi said. "The popular Jae" Minju said. "Aww you're gonna lose bitch" namchi said. I just sighed and smirked. Then got7 came in and sat on the bleachers. "Hi oppas!" Hyemi's group said. Ow to remind you guys..it's only a girl battle. "Let the games begin" The coach said. The first set then started and hyemi's group won. Then it ended. The second set started. "Im Jaewon saved the ball!" The announcer said. Then the second set ended and my team was leading. Then the third set ended and my team was leading again. Then the battle ended and my team won. Ofcourse with my help. While I was walking out the headquarters someone hugged me. " my baby is so awesome!" JB said. "Oppa stop" I said tiredly. "Let's go home." He said and we went home

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Author's note: thanks for reading! I lovue you guysue!! Vote and commentue😂 annyeong guysuee