VI

Sorry guys! I was studying for the quiz. I'll be busy this month cause our upcoming periodical will be this week so I gotta study! But I'll try to update! I'll do it for you guys! Okay that's all. Oh! And we wiol have our farewell ball. I'm graduating! Okay now the story!
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

•Bambam's POV

"She's safe. She's lucky it was not that deep. Her organ was nearly damaged. She's resting now. You guys can visit later" the doctor said. "Thank you so much doc!" We said.
"Bambam-ah see she's fine. She's a very strong girl" mom said. I just nod.

~after some time~

All of us went to Jae's room and greated her. She was lying on the bed. She was also watching videos on her phone. "Jaewon-ah!" JB said as he ran and hug her."oppa I can't breath!" She said. " Oh sorry!" He said and pulled away. "Jaewon! Thank you for saving my life!" Mom said as she held onto Jae's hand and bowed. "Eomma no need to thank me! I should protect you! And no need to bow eomma" Jae said as she smile at my mom. She's very kind and sweet. I am so lucky to have her. "Jaewonniee!! We missed you!" Got5 exclaimed and hugged me. "G-guy-guys I ca-can't b-bre-breath" she said as she tries to breath. They pulled away and apologized. Then they all said that they needed to go.

So me and Jae were left in the room. "Jaewon I'm very sorry" I said as I kneeled down and started to tear up. "O-oppa i-it's fine." She said as she struggles to stand. "No Jae you need to lay down" I said as I stood up and layed her back to the bed. "Will you be my girlfriend AGAIN?" I asked her as I hold her hand. "OF COURSE OPPA!" she exclaimed and I hugged her. "C-can't breath!" She said. I pulled away and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and pulled away. "Oppa my waist hurts" she said as she do aegyo. "Aww do you want oppa to kiss it?" I asked her cutely. "Nae oppa" she said and pouted. I kissed her waist and kissed her lips. "All better?" I asked. "Much better!" She said cutely.

~after a week in the hospital~
•Jaewon's POV•

Mom and Dad said that I need more rests. Hongseok and Myunghee visuted me yesterday. Jaebum oppa is at school with the boys. I called mom and said that I'll visit the school. She agreed and told me to get ready cause She'll pick me up(A/N:PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME UP! Ohh sorry XD)
I got ready and wore this👇👇👇

 She agreed and told me to get ready cause She'll pick me up(A/N:PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME UP! Ohh sorry XD)I got ready and wore this👇👇👇

Then went down and saw mom in her car waiting for me. We stopped by a café and bought drinks for the boys. We then went straight to school. Then when I got there it was lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and sat on got7's spot. Then when got7 got there they walked to their spot they saw me. They all hugged me. I gave them their lunched and talked. Then JB oppa asked me why I was here. "You don't want to see your baby sis?" I said and acted like I was sad. "N-no that's not what I meant. I thought you're not allowed to go out?" He asked. "Mom allowed me" I said and left him. I then went to Bambam and hugged him. "Babe I missed you!" He said as he hug me and kiss my neck. "Oppa we're in school" I warned him and he stopped.

"Go to your aunt. She was worried sick. She even asked us what happend. Now go" Bambam said as he kiss my lips and pulled away. I then went to the principal's office and met auntie. "Aww! My little niece! Are you okay?" Auntie asked worriedly. "Yes auntie" I said and smiled. Then I told auntie that I won't be able to go back to school. She understand me. I told her that I'll try to go back. She said to not force myself. I nodded and went out her room. Then went to Bambam's classroom and saw hos heaf on his desk. He's probably taking a nap.

I went to the back door of the room and hid behind his back. I went to his side and kissed his cheek. It made him flinch and he was shocked. "Yah! Jagiya! You scared me" he said and pinched my cheeks. "Study well Bam!" I said and hugged him and kissed him then went out the room and went home.

~at home ~

I went to the kitchen and cooked food for bummie and the boys. I also baked. And took a bath. I forgot to my phone onthe counter. I went down.

•Bambam's POV•

I went to JB's house with JB hyung and when we were in the living room. We saw Jaewon in her undergarments. "IM JAEWON!" JB hyung said. "Oppa mian! I just went to get my phone" She explained. She then went up to her room. "Hyung I think I have a boner" I said. "Go ask her to help you with that." He said. I went to Jae's room and saw her on her bed still in her undergarments. "Babe can you help me?" I asked her and looked down to my...yeah😂. "Sure." She said as she locks the door and pulled me to her bed. "Take your pants and boxers off" she commanded me. I took off my pants and boxers in one go. She then held my bamie and slowly moving her hand up and down. Then she put it in her mouth. Then I came in her mouth. She swallowed in one go. "Kun oppa~ where are the others?" She asked as she kiss me and I wore my boxers and pants back. "They're at the pool area just chillin' " I said as I held her waist. "Babe I'll just put my clothes on." She said and I sat down on her bed. She wore this cute outfit👇👇👇

And she did this hairstyle to her hair👇👇

Then she wore some white converse low cut. "Dang girl! You beautiful~" Is aid as I hug her waist and kiss her. "Babe I cooked food and baked some sweets."she said as she show one of her cute eyesmile. "Awww cutee!" I said as I pinch her cheeks. "Catch me if you can" she said and she left me in her room.

"Come here!" I shouted as I tried to chase her. She ran to the pool area. "Ahhh!!" She squeeled as I catched her. " I got you" I said and kissed her cheek. "Guys! Let's eat!" She said. We all go to the kitchen and started eating.

~night time~
•Jaewon'POV•

"Oppa wedding's on April 12" i reminded her. "But your birthday's on 13 right?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said. "Babe gotta go home" he said. I felt my head started aching. "B-babe m-my head hurts" I said as I fell but bambam caught me. "Babe I'll stay. I'll tell mom that i won't go home." He said worriedly. "But you h-have school tomorrow" I said. " you're my fiancé. I gotta take care of you baby" he said as he layed me down on my bed and kiss my head. "Babe I'll go cook your fav. Soup" he said as he went out my room and I call bam's mom. "Eomma how are you? Feeling alright now?" I asked her worriedly." Yes darling. Thank you so muvh for saving me" she thanked me non-stop. "Eomma no need to thank me." I said and I said good bye. I hung up and closed my eyes. After some seconds I fell asleep.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Author's note: heyoooo guyss!! I need to review for my exams. But I'll also try to update. Vote and comment. Labyaa guys!! Thanks for reading!!!!❤