Valentines day with Justin

14 February 2014. This was gonna be your first Valentines day with Justin since you two have been together for almost 1 year. Justin messaged you that he had something planned out for you but you had no idea what. The only thing that you knew that you had to dress nice and that you should be ready by 8 pm. It was exciting but kinda scary at the same time. You never knew what was going to happen if Justin had something planned out. You just had to wait.

As promised, you were ready at 8 pm. Waiting in a nice dress for Justin to appear in front of your house. Of course he would be late. He always was, but yeah that was Justin. It toke so much time for you to get ready, because you wanted everything to be perfect. You didn't want to ruin Justin's surprise.. The doorbell rang and you quickly got up to open the door. When you open the door Justin stand there, in a suit and holding a bouquet of roses. "Hey baby.. Happy Valentines day" Justin says with a big smile. He gives you the roses and gives you a soft kiss on your lips. You're speechless. The roses, his suit.. That was everything to make you feel special. No expensive presents. Just roses was good enough for you. No it was perfect. "You too.." You say softly looking at the roses"What's wrong?" He grabs your hand. "No nothing! I just.. wow Justin.." You smile at him. "You like the roses?" he says as you let him in. You close the front door. "I love them.. But I love you more" You give him a long kiss and then put the roses away. "I love you too" Justin wraps his strong arms around your waist and softly pushes his lips against the skin of your neck. You shiver by his touch. "I have something nice planned for us babe. But you can't watch." He let's go of your waist and pulls out a bandana of his pocket. "Are you serious?" You turn around. "Yes babe. You have to wait till we get there" He gives you a kiss and then wraps the bandana around your eyes. 

It was a long ride in the car but then Justin helps you get out. "Almost babe. Don't peek" He wraps his arm around your waist and leads you inside a building. You still had no idea where you were and Justin didn't give you a clue as well. He leads you up some stairs. Carefully and slowly so you won't fall. You felt the carpet under need your feet. Where was I.. "Justin, can I take it off now please?" You say softly. "One more minute babe" He kisses your cheek and then makes you sit down. "Alright" Justin says and removes the bandana. It takes a while before you realize where you were. It was a big room full with red hearts, candles and roses. You sat on a huge sofa and behind the sofa was a projector. There was nothing in front of you. Just a white wall. "Wow.." You say half speechless. Justin sits down next you you and wraps his arm around your shoulders. "It's just me, you, a lot of popcorn, a romantic movie and a lot of kissing." Justin winks at you. "It's perfect" You say smiling and softly put your hands on his cheeks. You give him a soft kiss but Justin doesn't let go of your lips. He gently pushes you on your back as he gets on top of you. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him softly. And this is how the night starts.. It could only get better.

Sorry for grammar mistakes etc. But yeah I'm not English so this is the best I can :)

Hope you liked it and please leave a comment with what you think!

Love you <3