Chapter 3

Mi-Cha pov:.

"Hey,she isn't asian at all!"

Haechan's voice could be heared through the whole studio. Everyone looked at him and I really hoped that the new girl didn't understand what he said but she still looked at the floor. Taeyong who stood next to Haechan slapped his head and started scolding him for being so unfriendly. Even thought the girl obviously didn't understand. "Alright,I'll leave. Take care of her." The Manager said and left.

Taeil was the first to approach the blonde girl. " Annyeong, Ella. It's nice to meet you. How was the flight?" He asked. She looked at him confused and suddenly she put out one hand. Taeil stared at her hand not sure what he should do. " Why isn't she bowing? Taeil hyung is obviously older than her. That's disrespectful. And why is she holding her hand like this?" Renjun whispered in my ear. Johnny and Mark looked at each other and went to Ella.

"Hello,do you speak korean?" Mark asked her in English. "N-No" She whispered. "Ok,that's Taeil hyung." Johnny pointed at Taeil."He said it's nice to meet you and asked how your flight had been." Johnny translated " O-oh, sorry.Did I made him mad?"She asked a little scared. " I don't think so. Why?" Mark asked confused. " When I tried to shake his hand to say hello he didn't want too." Ella looked at Mark with big eyes. "Ah,in Korea it's not common to shake hands especially if the person is older than you. Here you bow to the person you want to greet."Mark explained. " Oh, sorry.I didn't know." She turned around to Taeil and bowed. However insteed of a 90° bow her forhead touched her legs and it looked really funny. I couldn't control myself and started laughing.

Ella looked at me with a hurt expression because she thought I laughed at her. I mean, I did but I didn't want to make fun of her. I walked up to her and bowed. "Hello, my Name is Mi-cha. I don't know Engrishe very well." I smiled. " It's ok. I don't know korean either." I looked at Mark. " She said that she doesn't speak korean." I turned around to Joy. " Hey, do you speak English? Ella can't spaek korean." I asked her hoping that she did. " What? Of Course I speak English. I mean, I read Fan Ficitions in English."

After everyone introduced themselves we walked to the dorm. " What do you think about the new girl so far?" I looked at Joy who was walking next to me. " Hm, I don't really know. She seems a little weird and she is too shy. I don't really know if I like her." Joy stared at Ella who was walking next to Johnny who explained everything to her but he looked kinda stressed. I nudged Joy and pointed at Johnny. " He looks stressed. Should we ask whats wrong?" I whispered to her. Joy nodded and we walked faster so we were next to Johnny and Ella.

"Oppa,what's wrong? You look stressed." Joy asked him. " I tried to explain to Ella how things work here but I just found out that English is not her mother tongue and that she has problems to understand American English because she only learned British English at school." He explained to us and we looked at him kinda shocked. " Ella, where are you from ?" Joy asked her super slow. Ella looked at her weird. " I'm from Austria but my parents and I moved to London a few months ago. So my mother tongue is german." Joy nodded " She is from Austria and speaks german." Joy translated for me. "Oh boi, I heared a few things about german people. They should be very mean and all." I told Joy some stuff I read in the internet. Joy shot Ella a glare and moved further away from her.

When we arrived at the dorm Ten told us to follow him to our room. "Because you're girls you share one room. While Yuta and Hansol make dinner you can unpack your stuff. We call you when the foods ready." When Ten left we opened our luggage and started unpacking. I watched Ella the whole time to find out what she had in her bag. To my surprise she had a lot of weird clothes like colourful skirts with different prints , striped tights and socks. She unpacked so many clothes I seriously wondered how all of them fitted in her bag. When she opened her smaller bag I was surprised af. It was full with accessoires like hair clips and bows ,head bands with cat ears but also necklaces and rings. Then she opened her biggest bag, I thought there would be more clothes inside but it was filled with , shoes? I never thought a girl could have so many shoes and how did she put 20 pairs of shoes in there. Some shoes looked like doll shoes with bows and in cute colours but there were also black shoes, like doc Marthens. I thought she would wear something like blouses and cardigans but not harajuku style.

We just finished unpacking our stuff when Taeyong called for dinner. Joy and I went to the door but Ella didn't move. Joy sighted " Ella, Taeyong oppa called for dinner." She said in English and we went to the kitchen without waiting for her. Hansol and Yuta made Ramen for dinner and everyone including me and Joy stared at the big pot filled with Ramen. When Ella arrived she looked at the ramen a little bit confused. She nudged Mark's shoulder and pointed at the Ramen. "Why are the Spaghetti still in the water? I always thought you eat Spaghetti with Pasta or something like that but not as soup." Mark stared at her for a moment and then he started laughing. He quickly explained to us what Ella said and the whole group started to laugh. Ella looked very confused so Mark tried to explain to her what Ramen was. To my surprise she got it really fast and Doyoung gave her a bowl of Ramen. She sniffed at the ramen,took the chopsticks,somehow managed to pick up some noodels and put them into her mouth.

"Oh wow,that is really good" She smiled. Mark quickly translated. Everyone seemed happy with the answear and started eating. Everyone was talking exept for Ella because nobody would understand her anyway. "Hey Ella, how old are you?" Mark asked her after a while and the whole table got quiet because everyone wanted to her the answear. " I'm 14" She told him and Mark nodded."You and Jisung are the youngest" He told her.The rest of the meal was rather quiet because everyone was tired.

"Ok because the kids have school tomorrow,WinWin and I will clean the table and you go to sleep."Jaehyun said." ."Oh,but I'm not tired at all." Jisung started complaining but yawned so nobody believed him.

When I finally layed in my bed I watched Ella brushing her long hair which took her 5 minutes.She said something to me in English but I just turned around because I didn't understand her. She sighed and got in her bed. Joy turned the lights off and I drifted off into sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter....the ending is awful but I'm tired and it's a school day tomorrow^^