The Oblivious!

Previously

"Maa Maa, I'm sure they'll be here any moment now" said Yamamoto, trying to reassure his friends, before adding a thought. "Maybe Bianchi would even tag along with Maman". Just then, the classroom door slide open revealing Sawada Nana along with Fuuta, I-pin, Lambo and Bianchi.

"See, I was right!" Yamamoto grinned.

"Sorry for being late. Lambo-chan wanted to stop by the convenience store to buy some candy" said a smiling Nana.

"Ah Sawada-san, it's no problem at all. After all I'm quite used to it as your son does the same thing everyday" said Nezu-sensei sarcastically. Nana remained oblivious to the tone and smiled brightly before heading to the back of the class with the rest to sit next to Yamamoto's dad, Tsuyoshi. Murmurs began to be heard all around the classroom.

"Oh my, look at all those children. They don't even look like they're related. Are they even hers?" Whispered a random mother.

"She's only a housewife, how could she afford to take care of all of them?" asked another. "Didn't her husband leave her?"

"No. I saw him in neighbourhood last year" whispered her husband. "He was wearing these filthy clothes while walking around with a shovel".

"He travels a lot doing construction work doesn't he?" Said the man next to him, before giving a huff. "I bet those are his illegitimate children he had with other women he's met. He just sends them to her to look after". Several soft gasped could be heard coming from the other parents.

"No wonder her son became so useless" said Kaneda Kimiko, Kaneda Osamus's mother. "She's useless herself, she has to be if her husband doesn't love her. No wonder he's always sleeping with every other women he sees". Several other parents nodded their heads with agreement.

"Look!" Said a student. "Even his mother is useless! Hahaha!" The other laughed together.

Yamamoto and Gokudera were gritting their teeth hearing the conversation. Fuuta, Bianci and Tsuyoshi could be seen glaring daggers at the other parents, while Lambo and I-pin were distracting Nana, so that she would not hear the conversation. Tsuna was clenching his fist hard under his desk before he suddenly stood up, catching everybody's attention. Nezu-sensei was about to yell at him to sit down when Tsuna gave him a cold glare that quickly shut him up.

"Kaa-san, why don't you take the kids and Bianci to walk around the school first. Lambo looks like he wants to go play" said Tsuna while smiling at his mother as he gave a silent order to Lambo to take Nana outside. Understanding the order, Lambo began pulling on Nana's skirt.

"Maman, Lambo-san wants to go out and play!" Lambo whined loudly.

"I-pin will play too!" I-pin said.

"Maman" Fuuta said, pulling on her hand too catch her attention. "Can I go too?"

"Ara, but we're here to watch Tsu-kun learn" Nana said to the kids. "We can go play when we get home".

"It's fine Kaa-san, Reborn is here to look after me" Tsuna said. At the mention of his name, Reborn jumped on to Tsuna's desk.

"Don't worry Maman. I'll record everything" Reborn said while taking out a camera. Nana looked a bit conflicted, before slowly agreeing to take the children out to play. Bianchi followed after them as protection just in case anything happens. It took several seconds after Nana left the class for Nezu-sensei to have the courage to speak up again.

"Dame-Tsuna! How dare you interrupt my class-".

"BASTARD! You can't talk to the Tenth like that!" Gokudera yelled, standing up defend his precious boss.

"Yeah sensei, it's not nice" Yamamoto said frowning, losing his carefree personality. Chrome did not say anything, only giving a nod and looking disapprovingly at Nezu-sensei.

"They're right sensei" Kyoko spoke up from the other end of the classroom. She and Hana were also in the same class with them this year but had to sit apart due to the sitting placement. "You can't call Tsuna-kun like that"

"KYOKO IS RIGHT TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei shouted, suddenly appearing at the back door of the classroom, shattering the eardrums of everyone sitting nearby. "TSUNA IS AN EXTERMELY EXTREME GUY!!"

"Onii-chan!" Kyoko shouted surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I WAS PASSING BY WHEN I HEARD OCTUPUS-HEAD SHOUTING TO THE EXTREME!!" Ryohei replied.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING 'OCTUPUS-HEAD', LAWN-HEAD?!" Gokudera shout slamming his hands on his desk.

"EXTREME! I'M NOT A LAWN-HEAD, OCTUPUS-HEAD!!"

"Maa, maa" Yamamoto said, trying to calm down his excited friends. "You don't have to be mad at senpai's nickname for you Dera"

"DON'T CALL ME 'DERA' YOU STUPID BASEBALL IDIOT!" A fight broke out among Tsuna's fellow Gurdians. Tsuna and Chrome just stood by watching.

"ALL OF YOU SIT DOWN!! Parents Day had just started and all of you are already causing trouble!" Nezu-sensei yelled back. "Dame-Tsuna, go call your stupid mother-"

"Shut up", Tsuna said, his voice cold, which surprised everyone besides his Guardians and friends. His eyes were hidden behind his bangs, he raised his head to reveal clear orange eyes instead of his usual warm brown ones. "I don't care if you say anything bad about me, but I don't appreciate it when you talk bad about my friends and family, especially my mother". Tsuna then turned to look at the other parents ad gave them a disapproving look.

"I heard what you said about my mother. Kaa-san is a wonderful person, and an even wonderful mother. Lambo, I-pin and Fuuta may not be related to me at all, but I think of them as my siblings. Kaa-san takes good care of them as she did with me and I may be useless, but do not blame that on my mother" Tsuna said, not wanting them to bad mouth his mother. "While it's true that my father is rarely home and is always away on work, but never, I mean NEVER accuse him of cheating on my mother. Tou-san loves her very much and is working really hard to support and protect his family. You had no right to say all those things about her!"