Power Over the Tonfa

Previously

"Don't lie!" Nezu-sensei shouted. "That is obviously a lie! Dame-Tsuna can't be the son of someone important!"

"Nezu-sensei" Tsuna called out. "Do you want to get fired?"

"W-wh-what?!" Nezu-sensei spluttered, not expecting that response from his useless student." Even if your father is a powerful man, you can't fire me! I don't work for Vongola!"

"Who said this has anything to do with the Vongola?" Tsuna said smirking.

"W-what do you mean?" Nezu-sensei asked worriedly.

"Oh nothing really... it's just that I happened to come across a few rumors about a few test scores of of a certain 'elite' teacher from when he was a Nami Middle student~" Tsuna said in a sing song voice. Nezu-sensei paled at this.

"Where did you hear that from?! That's a lie! Clearly you made that up just to get people's attention. I should report you to Hibari-san for spreading false rumors about me" Nezu-sensei trying to scare Tsuna, too bad it was not working.

"Really?" Tsuna asked, tilting he's head to the side to look as innocent as possible. "But sensei, I never said it was about you" Nezu-sensei looked like he was about to broke out into a panic, so Tsuna felt like he should have a little more fun with it.

"Besides, would Hibari-san really believe that a 'weak herbivore' like me to be spreading those kinds of rumors?" Tsuna smired. Nezu-sensei was about to yell out something when Hibari suddenly walked into the class. Silence fell as his eyes surveyed the classroom before turning to Nezu-sensei.

"Pineapple herbivore, show yourself" Hibari said, menacingly. Nezu-sensei was sweating bullets because Hibari was glaring at him with his tonfas raised in both hands. Everyone was then surprised to see the sudden appearance of a young male standing behind Nezu-sensei. How could they no notice him before? Hibari quickly moved in for an attack, almost giving Nezu-sensei a heart attack in the process as the teacher's table was smashed into pieces with one hit from Hibari.

"Oya, oya, Skylark-kun" Mukuro said, moving away from Hibari's attacks. "Did you know that it's rude to barge in when people are talking? After all, Tsunayoshi-kun was having the most interesting discussion"

"Ah!" Tsuna's voice rang out happily, catching everyone's attention once again. "Hibari-san, could you fire Nezu-sensei for me?". Everybody in Nanimori knew very well that you NEVER tell Hibari Kyoya what to do or faced being bitten to death. That is why it was a surprise to see Hibari NOT bitting Tsuna to death and it was even more of a great surprise to see him actually doing what Tsuna told him to do without a batting an eye. Hibari who still had his arms up stopped for a moment before quickly turning to Nezu-sensei.

"You're fired"

"Ahaha this is a joke right Hibari-san?" Nezu-sensei questioned after a moment of silence. "Haha I almost believed you there for a moment" Not believing that he was actually fired.

"Do I look I'm joking pathetic herbivore?" Hibari said, raising an eyebrow.

"But I'm an elite! You can't-"

"Don't make me repeat myself" Hibari warned Nezu-sensei before he proceeded to jump out the window to chase after Mukuro, who attempted to make an escape via window, when Hibari was firing the herbivore. Disbelief was written all over Nezu-sensei's face. He was fired. He was fired by Hibari-san . He was fired by Hibari-san because Dame–Tsuna asked him to.

Everybody else who was present were speechless, the useless student they have known had just managed to make two people lost their jobs by simply asking. How powerful is Tsuna to have  all of these people listening to him? Tsuna's Guardians and friends looked at everyone else smugly. That would teach them a lesson for bulling Tsuna all those years.

"Not bad Dame-Tsuna" said Reborn, still holding the camera. "You managed to surprise, shock, stunned and made them speechless within the span of 15 minutes. I even got it all on tape"

End