Volunteer

Sanji stepped aside as his brother hopped the fence and went into the house. His eyes wandered around and hummed before exploring the house. Sanji sighed shutting the door and went to start a snack for him and his brother.

"Ewe you sleep in different rooms?" Yonji called.

"Sorta. I slept with him last night." Sanji called back.

That's when Yonji bolted from the stairs to the kitchen in a flash of light. He sat in the barstool crossing his legs and grinned. He rested his elbows on the counter before holding his chin.

"So. How are have you two gotten?" He asked.

"I blew him if that counts." Sanji said.

"How did it go? Did my tips work? How big is he?"

Sanji rested back against the counter, "Well, you know that jelly you own? Just a big bigger then that."

Yonji's jaw dropped, "Your shitting me."

"Completely serious. I had to play it off the first time I saw it. I had to say I'm impressed."

"Your a lucky son of a bitch."

Sanji chuckled, "How's pops? Not worried about me is he?"

"Not really. I've been keeping him busy with a wedding preparation. Some school teacher and some firemen."

Sanji groaned, "Man that sucks."

"Hey, be grateful that it's keeping pops off your back. And finding out about you and mister nine inches."

"Shut up."

Sanji put a plate of pastries on the counter before taking a seat next to Yonji. He took one before biting into it. Where strawberries and blueberries where mixed in.

"He has two kids."

Yonji almost chocked on his pastry and turned to Sanji.

"Your a dad?!" He barked.

Sanji sighed, "Yes and no."

Sanji explained the whole situation between the kids, Law, and Zoro. Then he got carried away explaining Law. Yonji purred to the discription of this man but Sanji sadly had to inform him he was getting married.

"Then why get my hopes up?!" Yonji cried.

"You could always date Ace." Sanji shrugged.

Yonji remembered Luffy and Zoro's friendship and pursed his lips. He glanced down to the glass of juice.

"Is everything okay?" Sanji asked.

As Yonji was about to respond the phone rang. Sanji picked it up and pressed it to his ear. He smiled softly as there was a low hum on the other side of the line. Until his smile dropped and a hue of pink spread across his cheeks.

"Zoro stop it. My brother is here." Sanji gasped.

Yonji heard him chuckle. Sanji was quite a moment as Zoro was chatting with him. Then he glanced to Yonji.

"Alright I will be there soon."

Sanji hung up putting the phone back on the stand. Yonji stood as Sanji cleaned up the counter and the plates sitting on it. But once he turned around he noticed Yonji had left having him growl. He sighed going upstairs and getting dressed. Into a blue button up and black jeans. He packed a small backpack of leftovers from last night into it. Sanji then pulled on his shoes before locking the door. He went to his bike putting on his helmet and starting the bike and backed out of the driveway. He sped down the street to Zoro's work. He tossed off his helmet and headed inside. Koala perked up from her desk and grinned.

"Oh Sanji. It's good to see you again. Zoro should be in his office. You can head up."

He nodded going up to his office and knocked on the door.

"Enter." Zoro said.

Sanji opened the door. Zoro sat at his desk looking over paperwork with his glasses on. His one good eye flicking back in forth before scribbling down and sighed. He sat back shutting the folder before turning to Sanji. He grinned pushing away from his desk and patted his knee. Sanji rolled his eyes before shutting the door and approaching Zoro. He tossed the bag on a chair in front of Zoro's desk then sat on Zoro's knee. His arms wrapped around Sanji's hips pulling him onto his lap.

"I missed you." Zoro purred.

Sanji brushed his finger down his nose, "It's been at least two hours."

"Is there a time limit to miss you?"

"Yes."

Zoro chuckled as Sanji cupped his face and kissed him. It was light and soft to start with. But one small lick to the bottom lip turned things around. Teeth clashed and scraped against one another as tongue battled and explored. A soft moan escaped Sanji's lips having Zoro's hands trail down to his ass. Giving it a soft grope. Sanji pulled back and patted his chest.

"Alright that's enough. I don't want any wandering eyes." Sanji said.

Zoro grumbled, "Fine."

Sanji hopped off his lap before getting to his bag and pulled out the leftovers. Zoro opened the container and started to eat.

"How is your first day back?" Sanji asked.

Zoro shrugged, "It was okay. I hate doing desk work but. We have to find some undercover agent to capture this guy. But we're having no luck."

"Why can't anyone here do it?"

"We all have familiar faces. So were hoping to find someone soon."

Sanji hummed, as they started to eat and chat about their day. Which ended up being almost a good hour and a half. When Smoker headed inside with the red folder. Zoro grumbled looking at it.

"Do you not understand how important it is to find someone to fill the position?" Smoker barked.

"Yes I know. I'm working on it."

"Are you really? We're supposed to have someone in buy today or we're going to lose this guy."

"I'll do it."

They snapped there heads to Sanji. Zoro furrowed to him.

"No you won't