Five Months Later

A/N: (Evil grin) Who's ready to hate me.

It was the summer of August. Zoro had set up a pool in the backyard for Sanji and him. Oh, and Tony and Bepo when they came over. Law would also come to cool off, but Sanji's eyes seemed to admire his tattoo's more then he looked to Zoro. Law was more than happy to explain that they were Corazon. Especially the small smile face on the center of his chest. Sanji was impressed and Zoro was jealous of Sanji sharing his attention. Luffy, Ace and Sabo would come over to cool off too. All wearing floaties, since. None of them could swim.

"I'm gonna do it Luffy." Zoro said.

He hummed floating by Zoro on his inflatable doughnut, "Do what?"

"I'm gonna ask Sanji to marry me."

"Oh! How are you gonna do that?"

He tilted up his sunglasses to look to his best friend. Zoro leaned against the pool wearing some cool sunglasses.

"I'm not sure, but I got the ring and everything." Zoro said.

The sliding glass door opened as the two turned to Sanji. He held three smoothies walking over to them. He handed one to Zoro.

"Thanks baby." Zoro purred.

He kissed his cheek having Sanji smile and hand the other to Luffy. Yonji told him about Zoro and Luffy being best friends. Since they tell each other about everything. Sanji took the last one before getting into the pool.

"Sanji, how would you want to get proposed to?" Luffy asked.

Zoro tensed as Sanji turned to him taking his sunglasses off his head and onto his face. He hummed leaning against the pool next to Zoro. He wrapped his arm around Sanji and started to drink his smoothie. Acting all cool and all. Sanji hummed putting his finger on his chin.

"Probably something romantic. I'm not sure." Sanji shurgged.

He turned to Zoro with a soft smile.

"Why are you thinking about proposing to me?"

"In your dreams."

Sanji chuckled, while Luffy finished his smoothie.

"I was asking cause a friend of mine is planning to propose to his boyfriend." Luffy said.

He tilted up his sunglasses to look into the cup for anymore of the cool drink.

"Oh, who is that?" Sanji asked.

"Um. His name is.... Zoroi. Yeah yeah, Zoroi." Luffy said.

"Uh huh. And what's his boyfriend's name?"

"Yeah Luffy, what's his boyfriend's name?" Zoro growled.

"Nathanael." Yonji said.

They turned to the blonde poking his head over the fence. Sanji grinned climbing out of the pool and went to the fence. In the past five months. Yonji went on a tour to do some makeup for Boa Hancock. She met him at her concert and really liked him. While Sanji was distracted with talking to Yonji. Zoro was drowning Luffy in the pool.

"How long are you going to be staying?" Sanji asked.

"Oh for the rest of the summer, Hancock is relaxing in her spa. Can I come over to swim?" Yonji asked.

"Please do and tell us all about your adventure."

Yonji hopped the fence while the blonde's went inside. Zoro let Luffy up who gagged and wheezed. He coughed up water.

"That's what you get for almost blowing my cover." Zoro barked.

"I'm sorry." Luffy wheezed.

The sliding glass door opened as Yonji and Sanji came out to get in the pool. For the rest of the day they told stories for the past three months. As night fell Zoro and Yonji sat outside roasting marshmallows while Sanji prepared the rest of the s'mores.

"So, your planning to marry my brother hm?" Yonji asked.

"Yeah, no thanks to Luffy." Zoro hissed.

"If I were you, I'd do it at the restaurant. Where all his family and friends can see. Did you ask pops?"

"Yeah, it was a pain in my ass though. I had to go fishing with him."

"I didn't know what you guys wanted so I got a little of everything." Sanji said.

They turned to him holding a tray of treats and gram crackers. He handed Zoro a beer while he sat in the chair beside Zoro. Then stuck a marshmallow on the end of his stick and placed it on the fire.

"So. What we're you talking about?" Sanji asked.

"Baseball." They both said.

The following morning Sanji clicked his tongue looking in the fridge. It was grocery day. He pursed his lips taking a piece of paper and scribbled down what he needed at the store. Zoro sat in front of the TV listening to the news. Sanji went to him and embraced his neck before kissing his cheek.

"I forgot Luffy came over yesterday. He ate our whole food supplies." Sanji grunted.

"You want me to come with you?" Zoro asked.

"Nah, I can't risk losing you."

Zoro groaned as Sanji kissed him before he left. But. About half an hour after Sanji left, there was a knock on the door. Zoro furrowed turning off the TV and went over to the door. He opened it to find Law standing there. His eyes were puffy and red. Along with the dark bags under his eyes.

"C-can I come in?" Law asked.

Zoro stepped aside letting Law inside. He looked terrible. Zoro took his side concerned as Law placed his head in his hands. He gave a shaken breath as Zoro put a hand on his knee.

"What happened?" Zoro asked.

"Kidd. Left me." Law said as he turned to Zoro, "I'm sorry for the short notice, I had no where else to go."

"Where's Bepo and Tony?"

"They are staying with your father. I don't know what to tell them."

"If you need to you can stay in our spare room. I'm sure Sanji wouldn't mind the extra company."

"Are you sure, I wouldn't want to be a burden."

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Just to get you off your feet."

Law smiled softly, "Thank you."

It was quiet. Law embraced Zoro having the green haired man stiffen but embraced him a moment later. He clutched onto Zoro's shirt giving shaken breaths. Then he pulled back. And kissed him. Zoro's eye widened. But timing couldn't be better when the door opened and a soft thud broke the kiss. Sanji stood in the doorway. The grocery bag was on the floor. While tears built up in his eyes.