Love War (Harry Styles fanfic).

Introduction:

Its the story about girl who's called Mashal tomlinson . She loves her step-brother and her brother Louis tomlinson loves her too. She knew that he's a step-brother but it never felt that way. His love for his sister is unlimited. They are both precious to each other. but at the age of 12 he had to put her in hostel when he was 16 because of their family. Her family never accepted her and when her brother put her in the hostel they both cry a river but they didn't had any other choice. he promised her that he will bring her back when she's 18.

And then the unacceptable happens when she meets 1D (harry styles).

*********####**####*********

Today is the day that I was waiting for years. And look at me now I can't open my eyes. Its my 18th birthday and the last day at school. And the good news is that if ya are a smart student then ya don't have to go to the college but straight to the university. And Im one of them.

The huge news is that my brother Louis is coming to get me.

I love the fact that I'm going with him forever but I'll miss my school and friends a lot.

Today is my final test. chemistry test, my favourite subject.

"come out of ur thoughts". I say as I playfully slap my forehead with a slight smile.

I get up off the bed and rush to the toilet to get ready for school.

I put light make up on and make my hair a bit "curly wurly".

*****************************

"Hey Mashal!". A female voice says behind me. I know this familiar voice so I turn around with a smile.

"Hello Sonia!". I say as she runs towards me and embrace me tighter and I do the same to her.

"I can't believe its our last day". She says with a sad look.

"Oh.. its ok. we'll stay in touch". I assure her. I want to see her smiling.

"Ya are so lucky. ya are going to Uni". Sonia says, smiling.

I try to get her attention off of this so i say something excited.

"Louis is coming to get me". I say inhaling a breath of happiness. She's the only one who knows that Louis Tomlinson from 1D is my brother. I can't tell my other friends or else it will make things worst for me.

"Omg!!!! can I please meet him". She almost begs.

"Well, I'm not sure. I don't know how he planned everything out so.....". I say with a sad tone.

"Oh!! never mind". She says as she squeeze my hand, telling me that she's ok.

I just smile.

"I'm gonna go to the hall. I've got test". I quickly say to her so I can leave soon.

"Oh good luck!". She wishes me good luck as I walk away. I give her a cheerful smile as a thanks.

***********

Louis's POV

Im so excited. Finally after 6 years Im gonna get my sister.

"hey!". I say to the other lads that are sitting next to me watching tv.

"hey!". They almost say it together which made us laugh.

"Can I ask for a favour?". I ask looking to each boy one by one.

"Go ahead". Harry says and the other lads agreed.

"Im going to Scotland to get my sister". I say as I bow my head down.