Chapter 3!

Harry asks Louis if he can take me to the mall and Louis agree.

"Take care of her Harold". Louis shouts as we exist the door way.

*****************************

Harry's POV!

I don't know why but I can tell she's nervous or maybe she's scared of getting mob. I know because Louis said that she's scared of loud noises e.g. screaming or heavy machinery etcetra. So I guess kinda both.

We get into the car and about to drive. I feel like I should ask her if she's ok.

"ya ok nah!". I smile.

"A..h.. Yup". She gasps which clearly shows that she's not ok.

I pause for a moment, thinking.

"Give me 2 minutes ok?". I ask politely. She nods her head and I get out of the car.

I walk to the security to ask them if they can come along so she'll be fine. I go and tell them to take other car and come behind us. They nod  their heads as I walk back to the car and start to drive.

She's just looking out the window, shaking her right leg that clearly tells me that how much nervous she's. I smile at her, thinking how cute & lovely she's. How could someone hate a person like her. She's ju..just perfect.

"where are we goin". I think she asks, breaking the silence between us. I'm that deep in my thoughts that I don't actually understood her. 

"Hmm?". I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"I said that where are we going?". She says like she's fed up with me which makes me smile.

"just going to the mall. We'll be there in about 20 minutes". I explain, concentrating on the road.

I look in the mirror above to see if the security guards are catching up or not.

"Yeah! They are". I say under my breath but she hears me.

"What?". She asks.

"What?". I say. I know what she's talking about but I don't wanna tell her or she'll feel embarrassing.

"Ah! Nothing". She rolls her eyes in frustration. I smile at her reaction. She's so cute.

          ***************

            !AFTER 15 MINUTES!

"Harry?". She says my name so softly that I can't help but look at her otherwise I'd never do that if Im driving.

"Yes!". I say with a small smile.

"Im so scared wht-". She doesn't say what she wants to say as I cut her off.

"Nothing will happen. Believe me. I'll be always with ya so why worry?". I assure her and look away to concentrate on the road. I can feel she's still looking at me but I avoid her and a natural smile escape my mouth.

MASHAL'S POV!

"I'll be always with ya so why worry?". The words are just playing with me now. I can still hear them in my mind.

Now Im just looking at him. I think he knows that's why he smiles so I quickly look away.

Why does he care about me?

Or he's just being the thing that he's famous for, A Flirt!

yes he's just tryna be flirty that's all.

After few seconds he parks the car and we get out and go straight into the mall. He put his hood on his head so nobody can see him properly. He takes my hand on his and we lead upstairs.