A Mindless Behavior Love Story (staring you) Chapter 3

Princeton P.O.V.

I can't believe that YN chose Roc over me! I will make sure that when we date, that she understands the pain that I had to deal with. Maybe I can use YNs flirting and Rocs jealousy against their relationship. There is YN!

Princeton: YN, wait up!

YN stops and waits for me. This is the first part of the plan.

YN: What do you want?

Princeton: I was talking to Roc and he told me that he is using you just for the sex.

YN: Why would he want that?

Princeton: We all know that you are a virgin and Roc likes to have sex with girls who are virgins.

Roc is coming.

Princeton: I need to go! Remember, that Roc won't tell the truth because he told me not to tell you.

YN: Thank you, Princeton!

YN kisses me and I kiss back. All of a sudden, I am on the floor being punched by Roc.

YN P.O.V.

All of a sudden, Roc is beating up Princeton and they are on the floor.

YN: Roc, get off of Princeton!

I pull Roc off of Princeton and Roc glares at me and walks away.

YN: Princeton, are you okay?

Princeton: Can you just bring me to the Nurse?

YN: Sure.

I bring Princeton to the nurses office and he kisses me, and I kiss back.

Princeton: Would you guys like to hang out with us today?

YN: Sure, I would like that. Roc asked me earlier.

Princeton: Yeah he did.

Text Convo:

Jade: What happened with you and Roc? He looks pissed.

YN: I kissed Princeton and Roc saw us and beat him up. When I took him off of Princeton, he glared at me and walked away. When I took Princeton to the Nurses office, he kissed me and I am starting to feel really bad about kissing Princeton.

Jade: TTYL! Sounds like drama!

Ava: TTYL!

End of Text Convo:

Princeton P.O.V.

The first and second parts of my plan happened so fast, because now Roc is mad at YN. If only YN knew that I am doing all of this, so that Roc will find another girl and YN will be mine.

YN P.O.V.

I walked into class and sat with Ava and Jade. Princeton sat next to me. Roc sat at another table. I walked over to the table where Roc was sitting and sat next to him.

YN: Roc, I'm sorry!

Roc glared at me.

Roc: YN, I don't want to talk about this right now.

YN: I'll talk to you later, because we are hanging out with you guys today.

Roc: Okay!

I walk back to my seat and Roc follows me and walks to the table with me and sits next to me.

Roc: YN.

I didn't say anything, because I don't want to talk to Roc right now.

Roc: YN, please talk to me.