A Mindless Behavior Love Story (staring you) Chapter 4

Prodigy walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I lean in to him and I can tell that he is worried about me based off of his stance.

Prodigy: Are you okay, Jade?

Jade: Yes. I just know that both of them are heartbroken.

Prodigy kisses me and I kiss him back.

Prodigy: Not everyone's problem is your problem!

Jade: Okay.

Prodigy and I walk back into the living area. I glare at Roc the entire time.

Prodigy: Jade, keep calm.

Jade: Okay.

Ava: Now Roc, you have two girls pissed off at you!

Roc: I DON'T REALLY CARE!

Ava: I CAN YELL TOO ROC, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Jade: Calm down! This is in between Roc and YN! So, Prodigy and Ray Ray would you do the honors of dragging Roc into his bedroom?

Prodigy: Sure.

Ray Ray: Sure.

Ray Ray and Prodigy grab Roc's arms and Roc is struggling to get out of their grip the whole way to his bedroom. When we put Roc on his bed we put a hand cuff on his right hand.

Jade: YN, will you please come here?

YN walks in and sees Roc struggling to get free. I decided to handcuff Roc completely to the bed since he was struggling so much.

YN P.O.V.

YN: What are you doing to Roc?

Jade: YN, here is the key to Roc's handcuffs!

Ava: We are locking you guys in here until you guys make up.

YN: Where is Princeton?

Jade: That reminds me! Princeton will you please come here!

Princeton walks into the room and they close and lock the door.

Princeton: I have nothing to do with this, so will you guys please let me out?

Ava: You have a lot to do with the reason they broke up, so you guys need to fix this.

Jade: YN once you have figured out everything, uncuff Roc from the bed and make sure that he stays calm and doesn't fight Princeton!

YN: Okay!

Princeton jumps on top of Roc and starts punching him.

YN: Princeton stop!

I pull Princeton off of Roc and lock him in the bathroom.

Princeton: YN, open this door!

YN: No, not until you are calm!

I walk over to Roc and see him glaring at me. I check Rocs face and see that his face is very bloody. I touch his face, but he shifts away from me. I grab his head with my hands and moves his head so that I can see the damage that Jacob caused to his face.

Roc: YN, will you please unlock me from the bed?

YN: No.

Roc: Please.

YN: No, because I don't want you to hurt Princeton. Why exactly did they hand cuff you to the bed?

Roc: They said that we need to fix this and I was struggling, so they handcuffed me to the bed.