Chapter : Just Another Morning

Chapter 1

My alarm starts playing Wake Me Up, my alarm tone. I know very clever, Brooke. It is only 5:30 my schol is like an hour away. I get up and get dressed, in my schools ridclously ugly uniform.

It is a green long sheelve shirt with a white strip in the middle that says Lincolin Acamedy, my school. The skirt is white and knee lenght. I hate this outfit so freakin much. Thank God it is Friday, tommomrow I can whatever I want.

I put on black flats and go into the kitchen. Mary, the chef has made me strawberry pancakes, my favorite. My dad is off in some meeting and my mom is sleeping so it is just me and Chris, who is a senior.

After a very quiet breakfest, I grab my Vera Bradley bad and head to the car.

The drive to school feels like years, but is only a hour. I get out of the car and push my way around all of the populars. Then I run into Jenna Francis, the most popular, bitchy, and slutty girl in school. Even though all the girls wear the same outfit she somehow makes it slutty. Her long brown hair is down and she somehow shortned the skirt.

"Where do you think you're going Foster" she says with an evil smirk on her face.

Stacey Lonheart, and Heather Wrest laugh and I feel my cheeks heat up as I try to get around them.

"Is the loser embrassed?" she says in a baby voice. I just go around them.

Jenna and I have never been friends. She has hated me since kindergarden. Maybe, it was that my dad beat her dad in the electio for seantor or that our dads have dissed eachother, a lot. 

I head straight for my locker with is on the second floor right by Mr.Green's room is. His room always smells like fish because he teaches marine biology. Being right next to that room, my locker always smells bad.

When I get there Penny is waiting for me while reading the new issue of J-14 with a picture of One Direction On the cover.

"Hey" I say as I put in my combonation, 15 - 37 - 23.

"Hi, you have to come to the game tonight. It is aganist Mayfield" she says.

"Our biggest rivals, I know Penny" I interupt her. She has told me a thousand times about this. "I will call the house after school, happy now?"

"Yes" she says happily and puts her red hair into a ponytail. "We have to win this year" she states, "Do you know where Gabby is?"

"No but I think her bus is late." I reply. Once I'm done unpacking the first bell rings. We head in seperate directions and I run into Gabby.

"Bus late, gotta run love ya" she says while running down the hall.

I start giggling and reply, "Love yoo too".

I go to my first period which is Chinese with Mrs. Liu, my dad made me take Chinese. He said it will be good for my career, which I doubt. Almost all the kids in the class are Asian expect, Oliver, who is extremly smart, and I. I take my seat in the middle of the second row and pull out last nights homework.

Chinese is boring and hard, as usual. Second period is gym. Thankfully Gabby, Penny and I all have Mr. Coller togehter. We are in our football unit which is boring to say the least.

I get changed into the uniform a t-shirt and shorts.

When we get outside and start playing I see a group of boys, who I dont know approaching us.