You and Me with Managment in between (camren)

*Lauren's Diary Entry*

The first day we met was on the X Factor boot camp, but you probably already know that. It was love at first sight. In that very moment I knew I loved her. Later we were to discover that we were put into a group together along with 3 other girls. Over the months we became soul mates and our feelings deepened. Unfortunately we lost the competition, but we were still signed to Epic Records and Syco entertainment because "we had potential" and "there is nothing like us in the industry right now". That's when our relationship abruptly ended. We were both told to stay away from each other as much as possible. Torn apart practically, ripped apart from each others embrace and forced to not look at each other. I see fans saying that I broke this "relation ship" apart, but they can never know the full story, it's something that must be kept tight and be kept a forbidden secret. In interviews and performances you can see me looking at the gorgeous brunette in sorrow, but that isn't my intention. I just simply look to see if she is holding up okay. She didn't take this forced "separation" lightly either. How could we? We were assigned a management team to look over us, to make sure we had no serious contact. That is maybe why you see me as a dependent person or always serious, I can't get over what happened to 'us'. At times I feel like she has moved on, laughing and hanging around Dinah. I am happy for her and jealous at the same time. It brings joy to my face seeing her be happy again since we had to end our love, although I wish I was the one to put that extraordinary smile on her face. I know I can't however, and that's the part that infuriates me. I dislike Management. I keep strong though for the girls, for our careers. We all made a statement more like a prompt that we are now a team not a individual and that we shall not put our careers in jeopardy due to our personal issues. I take all of Managements crap because I know what we all agreed to. It would be wrong and selfish of me to jeopardize our careers for our love that is forbidden. Sure management has lightened up a bit letting us now have a little more contact, but it isn't the same. Both of us making sure to not get too crazy, knowing that the fans will start "Camren" drama again. When we are together alone, we mostly hug and 'share moments' together, telling each other that soon we will be allowed to "come out" about us, be able to interact in public. For now it's just you and me with people Management in between.
*End of Lauren's diary entry*

A/N:
Hey Readers :) please let me know if you like this. I have read a lot of Camren fan fiction, but I feel like some are sorta' choppy. I tried my best to not make it seem that way. Excuse my punctuation, grammar or anything else wrong with this. This was just a test to see if people would read this and if I should continue on this fanfic.
Please comment and vote if you have any comments, ideas and any input or if you like this. :)
Have a blessed day.
-Jaquelin Xx.